Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Werewhale
Aug 10, 2013
M&B has had a special place in my heart ever since I discovered it back in 0.63(which means I was a fan before it was cool). I'm pretty late, but I'd like to sign up to make an update!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Werewhale
Aug 10, 2013
Doesn't Charge also affect how much momentum the horse maintains when plowing through infantry? I feel like a saddle horse slows down a lot more than a charger when I hit someone.

Werewhale
Aug 10, 2013

CirclMastr posted:

My main problem with castle stuff is being able to hold it afterward. It just seems like you can't ever have the 150+ troops needed to both capture the castle and garrison it afterward.

Join a faction, suck up to the king and those who don't like him(use a companion's connections to find out who doesn't like their liege). Marry someone with lots of land and an unfavorable opinion of the king, fight the wars until you get awarded a newly conquered city(easier if you make lots of friends, they will support you receiving the fief), then revolt.

• Locked thread