Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

krisslanza posted:

Only over a hundred? I have over 600! :colbert:
Interesting idea though. I miiight give this a try.

To be fair, a few hundred of those is it just sitting in the background.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

CirclMastr posted:

Because I'm a jerk. (Actual reason: I hate trying to figure out who doesn't hate each other so I just roll with a few until I need them for fiefs.)

Honestly this is understandable. The fact that your companions are incapable of acting like grownups if there is one person on the team they don't like, has always been a real source of irritation. The fact that their bitching can get so bad that it will start effecting group moral just makes it worse. Usually though I just send the troublemakers on a quest to sing my praises and then don't let them back in unless I need them.

• Locked thread