Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)
Glad I'm not the only one.

Also justify the huge cost of them because fighting the patriarchy is an intersectional struggle and giving these women economic independence is just as important as the social and political struggle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
Even on the easiest settings? Because they're the only ones I can play with and I'm still bad.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."

krisslanza posted:

To be fair, not all tournaments are created equal.
If I end up in lands that do like, throwing weapons or throwing weapons on horseback, I'm pretty boned. I tend to try and lurk around Swadia or Nords, maybe even Rhodoks, because they don't have silly layouts. Although Swadia sometimes gets the fun of being an infantryman, against a man with a lance...

Pretty sure if you press x with javelins on horseback it turns them into a lovely lance and you can do couched lance damage instead. :getin:

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
Floris' tournaments are great and if Bannerlord is ever released I hope they do something similar.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."

wiegieman posted:

Bring Huskarls, then sit back and relax. A decent number of them can overcome any garrison.

As long as the defender doesn't have a bunch of Huskarls or you're fighting Rhodoks.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
You could have easily kicked the poo poo out of those Khergit if you had waited in your castle rather than fighting them on the field.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
Good thing is that signing peace also increases your right-to-rule so eventually they'll stop declaring war on you. Also you can send out companions to tell everyone how good a queen you'd be.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
You're supposed to build your right to rule before you take a castle. Then you only have to defend against the first set of doomstacks until you get peace :ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."

Ceebees posted:

I will say, the one thing about 'attack without me' autoresolve is that it usually results in some prisoners being taken, even if you don't have any blunt weapon wielders. I guess if you aren't looking over their shoulder ready to :commissar: anyone who isn't stabbing enthusiastically enough, they'll use the flat of their blade?

Everyone can switch to their fists if you ask them to switch to blunt weapons.

Suddenly the high casualty counts make sense.

• Locked thread