Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
grimlock_master
Nov 1, 2013

Fuck you, suzie
Sign me up! I am so all over this, we're gonna make the baddest of queens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grimlock_master
Nov 1, 2013

Fuck you, suzie

Faerie Fortune posted:

Okay, after discussion with Iron Chitlin, the unlucky fucker who got to be first on the list, we have concluded that two weeks is probably an excessive amount of time to have the save file, even if you have work/family commitments that mean you have less time for LPs.

So the time people have the game will be reduced to a week which means that the dates have also changed a bit. It also means people only have a week to post their updates which might be a little tight for some folks but it'll keep things moving I promise. With the new dates in mind, if you want to be moved up or down the list let me know!

Welp, that puts my spot squarely during a trip I'm taking. Can I be moved down a peg or two?

grimlock_master
Nov 1, 2013

Fuck you, suzie
Hello everyone, noobie here. I WAS supposed to have three updates done this week, but the LP gods have not looked favorably upon me, and decided to fry my hard drive mid-rendering of the first one. Which robbed me of all my raw files. Fortunately(?) nothing of interest really happened, so have some artistic renditions of the events of my turn!

Ok, so last we left off, Joanne was faffing around in the desert.

Looking at the state of our troops and finding a hodge podge mix of soldiers from all nations, we embarked on a quest

A quest for MAMLUKES

Unfortunately, for that we need to train up peasants

So we ran around the desert, buying hiring peasants and training them up against bandits

On the way, we encountered a few friends, namely Borcha and Lezalit!

But they were kind of douchebags to our friends, so we kicked them out

We eventually moved on from the desert, to the neighboring country of Rhodok, which is basically mountains and forests and bandits

We came here for another quest. A quest for SHARPSHOOTERS.

I'll spare Joanne the disappointment and jump straight to our GLORIOUS ARMY

Which we used to beat up on bandits (battle not pictured)

We partook in a tournament, in which we unfortunately got severly beat up

But then we went after two swadian nobles, which were sporting a bunch of peasants

It was a bloodbath

To celebrate, we got some sweet threads

And thus ended the tale of Joanne Juana de Arco, to be followed by our friend Blind Sally

grimlock_master fucked around with this message at 01:30 on May 9, 2017

grimlock_master
Nov 1, 2013

Fuck you, suzie

Blind Sally posted:

Grimlock, I'm so sorry.

what did you do to my precious boys?

grimlock_master
Nov 1, 2013

Fuck you, suzie
Excellent MSPaint work mate, lovely update

• Locked thread