Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
syzpid
Aug 9, 2014

Section Z posted:

That sounds like great advice, if not for the fact I am a huge baby who likes sword and board when I'm not on a horse :v: Spamming arrows during drivebys feels super boring anyways even while the arrows last. So I expect if I ever graduate to siege combat it's gonna be a rough time beyond just how much of a meat grinder those apparently are.

Unless it's changed, there's a chest on the ground behind your spawn point that let's you access your inventory. You can access it while riding past it on horseback too. If you put your arrows back in your inventory, and immediately put them back on, you'll have a full quiver again.

Archery on horseback isn't actually that hard. But most of the time I'm just trying to kill the enemies horses while leading them in circles. There's nothing like killing a Swabian Knights horse, and watching him get curb stomped by a ton of farmers while he tries to push them with his lance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014
Unless things have changed, when you try to setup a usurper kingdom, it tends to just piss everyone off. Your not really a noble, and if you usurp their power, then more people might try doing it. So the AI will almost always declare war on you, even after buying peace from them. I managed to barely hold a Castle for a long time that was the Sarranids. As soon as I finally forced them to make peace with me, another kingdom immediately declared war on me.

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014
I liked Circlmaster's streams, but this update's a really good palate cleanser. Can't wait to see what's next.

• Locked thread