Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
I'd like to suggest Eggsly and Cluckington as chicken names. Bacon as a pig name if we can even get pigs.

Also I kinda like Elliot. Will the game let you romance dudes as a dude? Probably not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
YAY CHIKKIES! :neckbeard:

So if you put hops in the pickling thing, does beer come out?

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
I second the horse being named Epona (unless it's a male, in which case I recommend Sham or The Black Stallion, whichever fits).

Also does that old guy on the beach seriously just stand there while it's raining?

Name suggestions:

Sheep: Goat , Yo-Yo Maaaaa, Sweater, Bahramewe, Jesus

Duck names: Daisy, Donald, Howard, Submarine, Waterchicken

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
So what's the deal with the big spiky purple thing by the pond that you walked past a couple of times? Almost looks like it's covered in crystals.

Rabbit names: Peter, Beatrix, Velveteen, Rumple

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

Spudd posted:

If you don't pick Abigail you're factually incorrect

Isn't she a teenager though? Like, I don't think it's ever stated but I got the feeling the player character is supposed to be in his late-20's-to-early-30's. It'd just feel weird to have him romancing someone still in highschool.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Oh god, Shane the blue-chicken-breeding punk rocker. I love that so much more than I can express.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
I feel like Abigail would give her kids super-dramatic, high fantasy type names. Ergo, I propose Galadriel and Aragorn as names.

• Locked thread