Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

wargames posted:

You need atleast two chickens and name one Kentucky and the other fried.

On a similar theme, I'd like to see a chicken named Nugget.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Oh no, cliffhanger! :ohdear: C'mon, Clint, would it have killed you to bring our watering can to the dance for us?

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

Blademaster_Aio posted:

Is there a spot where only low level fish that are also easy to catch are found?

YMMV, but I found that fishing near the mine entrance had a few carp that didn't need the bar moving at all, and managed to pick up the knack of fishing that way.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Thank you for making Nugget a reality. You make sure to treat her right, now!

And on the subject of fruit trees, I bought a few on my file and planted them and they steadfastly refused to grow. I'm worried about how clear, exactly, the surrounding tiles need to be. Like, if the tile next to it has a little 2-pixel tuft of something that reappears when you turn the soil over.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
I'm surprised you didn't go North from the star redeeming booth during the festival, it's where Gus and Pam are hanging out. Great work on the pants, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

Astrofig posted:

Isn't she a teenager though? Like, I don't think it's ever stated but I got the feeling the player character is supposed to be in his late-20's-to-early-30's. It'd just feel weird to have him romancing someone still in highschool.

Probably, but then you could argue that Emily, Alex, Sam and Sebastian act a lot like teenagers too.

While I'm posting, I've seen a few links for a vinyl soundtrack for this game, which I'm only bringing up because I really like the gatefold artwork, which features all 12 dateable characters.

Edit: Should credit the artist, Kari Fry.

Cloud Potato fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Jul 27, 2017

• Locked thread