Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015
Can't weigh in on the naming discussions since I suck at naming things, but I can at least vote on the Joja vs. Pierre thing: Side with Pierre. We came here to get away from that crap, so Joja can go straight to hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015
Naming animals would probably be easier if we knew what animals you can raise... which is why I'm assuming you'll be asking for names as you get them.

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015

...Because I'm old enough to have grown up playing the SNES, I'm going to have to suggest calling one of these Captain. Because Secret of Mana reference (yes, that game had an enemy literally called Captain Duck).

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015
Because I am a reference-y person, I'll have to second naming the horse Trombe.

Anyway, I paused to look at the dance itself more closely, and I couldn't find Shane on the sidelines so I think he might be Emily's partner; it could be Sebastian, though- I don't think I could tell those two apart very well in those outfits. Shane's definitely in the dance, I can tell that much.

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015
If it were up to me, I'd keep the shorts just to troll the mayor every year.

Also: One of my suggestions actually got into an LP! :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015
Oh, hey, just thought of a name suggestion. Probably not a good one, but if I'm wrong let me know...

Rabbit: Easter (why has nobody suggested this?)

• Locked thread