Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
Gotta suggest Hellcow and Bat-Cow, because comic books can have some ridiculous stuff.

Also Duck Dodgers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Pursus posted:

Episodes 17 & 18 are all mined out:

Stardew Valley #17 - Our Horse, Completed Rooms, and The Festival of Ice
Stardew Valley #18 - The Bottom, The First House Upgrade, and a Recycling Machine

We're really kicking rear end this winter and we get quite a bit done in these two episodes. I think our equipment will be in a really good place when spring hits.

The sheep poll is still open and I've got the final polls up for the rest of the animals:
What should we name our sheep?
What should we name our pigs?
What should we name our rabbits?

The pig one is "multiple answers" style because we might end up replacing most of our barn animals with pigs later on for maximum profit, so go ahead and vote for all the ones you like. I will keep the most popular names for the other kept animals if that ends up happening.

Is it too late to suggest "Lenny" for a rabbit name?

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
I like Maru, because who doesn't like a girl that can be romanced with batteries?

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Astrofig posted:

Isn't she a teenager though? Like, I don't think it's ever stated but I got the feeling the player character is supposed to be in his late-20's-to-early-30's. It'd just feel weird to have him romancing someone still in highschool.

She sure acts like a teenager.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
As stated previously, I do like Maru, but Leah also seems to have her poo poo together for an artist, and since Alex got a little less one-dimensional he's growing on me too.

• Locked thread