Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
come on you boro's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
GET IN THERE

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
relegate us, never liked the prem anyway.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

EvilHawk posted:

Haha Boro got so confused after scoring they've immediately let in two

three actually.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Insurrectionist posted:

I wonder if they already resigned themselves to relegation or if it only just struck them now when conceding 3 goals in a half against Hull of all teams

ive been resigned to relegation for like 3 weeks tbh

we've acually looked pretty good going forward depressingly so if we didn't concede a bunch of goals we would probably have won some games earlier in the season without karankaball.

Lemon posted:

I suppose it's good Boro only got our hopes up for about ten minutes or so, I've levelled back out now

never hope, hope is a lie

same

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
:siren: BORO HAVE SCORED :siren:

it's offside but who cares the 3-4 is on

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
4 goals conceded againist hull, jesus christ.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
wonder if swansea are gona sack clement now.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
looking forward to boro somehow survivng and swansea and west ham both going down and then ill make a face

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

rex rabidorum vires posted:

I'm good. Sorry :(. I just really really really dislike Atkinson.
you should support boro imo you never have to worry about decisions not going our way because we're too poo poo for them to count anyway.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
on a less actually depressing note.

https://twitter.com/OptaJoe/status/849707970971791360

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
4-2 easy for hull imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Bape Culture posted:

I'm going to throw myself off Sagrada Família onto aitor Karankas stupid twat head

gods speed my friend

• Locked thread