Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

You Are A Elf posted:

Walking down a narrow sidewalk or what have you with a couple holding hands coming in the opposite direction. Would it loving kill you guys to let go of each other's hands for a couple of seconds so I can pass by smoothly so we're both not doing the awkward "who's going first?" dance? He's not going to cheat on you the moment your hands cease to touch, and ditto with leaving you for another man the instant skin contact ends, so just let go of each other's hands for a couple of seconds and let me pass!

Unless of course, they can't let go since it's a freak super glue accident and they're walking to someplace that can rectify the situation, in which case I'm terribly sorry, and carry on.

Yes it would have killed us! I was with my conjoined twin rear end in a top hat! :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

You Are A Elf posted:

Walking down a narrow sidewalk or what have you with a couple holding hands coming in the opposite direction. Would it loving kill you guys to let go of each other's hands for a couple of seconds so I can pass by smoothly so we're both not doing the awkward "who's going first?" dance? He's not going to cheat on you the moment your hands cease to touch, and ditto with leaving you for another man the instant skin contact ends, so just let go of each other's hands for a couple of seconds and let me pass!

Unless of course, they can't let go since it's a freak super glue accident and they're walking to someplace that can rectify the situation, in which case I'm terribly sorry, and carry on.

Same, but from the opposite direction as well. I loving hate getting stuck behind a couple doing "girlfriend pace". If the girl was alone she wouldn't be walking that slow, so why does the couple start walking like that as soon as their hands are touching? We get it, you like each other, but get the gently caress out of the way, other people have things to do.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

See also: person who walks through a door and immediately comes to a halt on the other side to dig through their purse/pockets, check their phone, ponder existentialism, add something to their shopping list, scratch their balls, blow their nose, remove noticeable fuzz off their clothing, read store flyers, etc.

There are people behind you. Get the gently caress out of the way!

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008
My downstairs neighbors regularly get home from the bars at 2am, shouting and giggling on their porch for an hour, accompanied by drunken arguments with the guys they bring home.

At least its not a crying baby I guess

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

BioEnchanted posted:

my conjoined twin rear end in a top hat

Mods TIA.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

You Are A Elf posted:

See also: person who walks through a door and immediately comes to a halt on the other side to dig through their purse/pockets, check their phone, ponder existentialism, add something to their shopping list, scratch their balls, blow their nose, remove noticeable fuzz off their clothing, read store flyers, etc.

This is my dad. He also will just leave his shopping cart in the center of the aisle while he looks on the shelves, regardless of how many other people are in the aisle.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

You Are A Elf posted:

I was recently at a ceremony at a concert hall, only about half filled but a private event. Afterwards was mingling and hors d'oeuvres in this huge lobby area, and one of the first groups out the door formed a circle a couple feet from the doorway, effectively blocking us from leaving apart from exiting single file. We were hungry! We wanted stuffed mushrooms and bacon wrapped meatballs goddammit!

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
People who step off an escalator and then stand there blocking it are worse because you don't get the option to stand there and wait or ask them to move, the escalator is shoving you into them and there's probably a line of people behind you getting shoved into you so you can't even back up

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

People who step off an escalator and then stand there blocking it are worse because you don't get the option to stand there and wait or ask them to move, the escalator is shoving you into them and there's probably a line of people behind you getting shoved into you so you can't even back up

:rip: old lady who decided to do that at Wiklund when I was coming up behind them :( When an unstoppable force meets an elderly Swedish-speaking object.

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I always like to think that these people are just so dumb that they have to take a moment to figure out what just changed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shardix
Sep 14, 2011

The end! No moral.
I'm the guy who meanders on the sidewalk, and I'm sorry. I know it's annoying. I literally can't walk a straight line on account of inner ear problems loving up my balance. I'm sure my neighbors think I'm just constantly drunk all the time.

The annoying thing that makes me unreasonably angry is construction has closed the road next to my house. All day long people ignore the sign at the other end of the street that says you can't go that way and so there's a nonstop stream of idiots using my driveway to turn around. The other thing I hate is when I'm doing any outside work, some people will wave me over as they pull in to talk about how annoying that road construction is. You don't loving say?

• Locked thread