Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

Samovar posted:

On that note, people who go around thinking bacon is so great. It... really, really isn't. I mean, it works well as a part of something, like a good sugo. But on its own, like in a sandwich or part of breakfast it is at best milquetoast. Stringy, tough and worst of all, way too salty (although that's why it is good in sugos, helps the stock).

My obnoxious thing is people who complicate normal food so much to seem cool to random people. These fuckers don't eat a normal sandwich with ham or tuna or something, no they need bulgogi or some poo poo so they can sound dignified to who the gently caress knows exactly

Sugo??? gently caress you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Yeah, people should just eat ""normal"" food, gently caress that immigrant foreigner bullshit

Obnoxious little thing #2 people who find racism in everything and will gently caress u up with mean posts

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

Aesop Poprock posted:

It's an inside joke nigga

People who call jokes made with people they post with who wouldn't give a poo poo if you died inside jokes

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

Sociopastry posted:

Chill.

Mine is people who stand way too close to you in line at the store. Standing close enough that I can feel your breath isn't gonna make the line faster, rear end in a top hat

C hi ll now would you like to smoke blunts though you don't seem chill!!!!

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

Sociopastry posted:

Chill.

Also people who don't read the instructions/tutorials for a game and then get frustrated that they don't know how to play. Like, dude, if you'd just take the minute to read the instructions you'd be having a lot more fun right now.

Is this an inside joke

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

People who explain rules to things at a snail's pace and then get upset when I try to prod them along because yes I already understand the difficult concept of HP

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

Rolo posted:

Every time there's a gif or picture of a thing that vaguely sort of resembles another bit of media, there will be a post saying "new [thing] looking good!" It's a dumb meme that's existed as long as I've been here.

New Rocky lookin good!
New Fast and the Furious lookin good!
New Godzilla lookin good!
New Toy Story lookin good!
New Iron Man lookin good!
New Jaws lookin good!
New Ninja Turtles lookin good!
New IP Man lookin good!

It wasn't clever ten years ago.

New list lookin good!

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

Das Boo posted:

I hate when people dismiss valid points or information because it threatens their worldview.
My god, I just want to kill them.

Same, but when liberals do this.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

I can't believe goons are complaining about bringing children to Disney world...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

Is anyone trying to be bitter here or does the bitterness just spill out helplessly

• Locked thread