Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
taiyoko
Jan 10, 2008

Two semi related things:

-People who throw their damp towel over the shower curtain rod when there's a PERFECTLY GOOD empty towel rack right there that they just pulled the towel from to use it.

-People who just hop right out of the shower as soon as they turn off the water and soak the bath mat and get water all over the floor, for me to discover with my socks. By the time I'm ready to step out, the only part of me that's still wet is the soles of my feet because I am capable of using a towel while still standing in the confines of the bathtub.

...I'm getting unreasonably angry just thinking about people doing these things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

taiyoko
Jan 10, 2008

Sociopastry posted:

On this note, that one guy in the group that has to be the best at everything- and I do mean everything- and he gets mad because his class can't do the job other classes can. You're not gonna be able to magic us out of this loving magic puzzle, Jimmy, you're a loving fighter. Quit trying to out-rogue the rogue, Jimmy, you wear full plate and can't pick locks.

Haha, I've got a guy like that in my group, only he's extra incompetent. Last campaign, he had to be a special snowflake non-evil drow, so the dm made him spend his perk item on a Hat of Disguise (house rule of one low-level magic item or +1 weapon at character creation, in addition to the base starting gold) so that society wouldn't just kill him outright for being a drow above ground. By the end of the campaign, he'd multiclassed into like 4 classes and was, predictably, poo poo at all of them. The only reason we kept raising his dumb rear end when he got himself killed yet again doing something dumb was because he had the only available place among the group to play. If I hadn't decided to play a Paladin that campaign, I'd have let the other characters sell him into slavery.

taiyoko
Jan 10, 2008

Speaking of self-checkouts, a few months back, Kroger installed new software on their self-checkouts. It reads aloud the prices of everything, which is mildly obnoxious, but the part that pisses me off is that the response time on entering your loyalty number is like a confused old lady and it takes me three times as long at least to enter it now.

taiyoko
Jan 10, 2008

Catberry posted:

Firefox for android has a working ad blocker. It's the main reason I switched from Chrome.

Ublock Origin works fine for me in chrome?

taiyoko
Jan 10, 2008

cyberia posted:

On your phone?

Ah, I misunderstood and thought you were talking about on the computer. On my phone, I'm rooted and use Ad-Away to block ads system-wide from the hosts file.

• Locked thread