Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008

honda whisperer posted:

When someone asks if you're busy, you say yes, and they pause, get this quisical look in their eye, and then start into their story anyway.
I don't even get the courtesy of a pause at work, people just walk in, slap a bunch of printouts on my desk and start into their poo poo. "Hey NFYD, are you on lunch? Anyway I've got this problem...". And somehow I'm the rear end in a top hat when I interrupt them and tell them actually yes I am on my break but if they drop me an email I can look at it when I'm back.

Why even ask the fake question if you're not even going to pretend to listen to the answer? Just grow some balls and say "hey NFYD, I'm a selfish rear end in a top hat who's unable to either gratification or see you as a human being, so drop everything and attend to my needs".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008
The one thing worse than sportsball arseholes are single-sports warriors. Most of my friends are football fans, but one guy is a rugby fan and will gatecrash any conversation about football to tell us how much better and more manly rugby is and how he, by extension, is better as manlier for watching rugby and not football, which is bad and not manly at all.

We are in a large group, there are people here you can talk to about stuff that isn't football. Shut the gently caress up.

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008
Allergy fakers are annoying, but my girlfriend has coeliac disease and the quality/quantity explosion in gluten free products since the gluten free fad has been a godsend. I'm pretty sure I'd kill myself if the only bread or pasta I could ever eat was dry tasteless poo poo I had to order from my doctor.

Speaking of bread and pasta, Italy takes gluten free super seriously. I don't know if they have a high percentage of coeliacs or if they just don't want anyone to miss out on awesome Italian food, but everywhere serves gluten free stuff as a matter of course and all of it was light years beyond what I've had anywhere else.

• Locked thread