Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kreyla
Dec 31, 2008
People who refuse to take 'no' for an answer.

No, thank you.
Ok well you think about it and...
No. I am not interested.
But you will love doing this thing!
No. gently caress you.

Similarly, guys who refuse to take the polite brush off after a date or conversation, as mentioned above. And then they leave nasty messages calling you a bitch who won't give a nice guy a chance blah blah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008
People that cannot grasp the fact they have neighbors in an apartment complex. Yes, please, blast your stereo out of your open top jeep every time you come home. Slam all the cabinets. Instead of setting things down, drop them. Goddamn.

Of course it doesn't help that the walls and floors are tissue paper, but come on. How hard is it to close a cabinet or drawer rather than slamming it?

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008

Jerry Cotton posted:

Those dampers you can get for furniture are pretty great and should be mandatory on new installations.

The cabinets all came with those little jelly dots to soften the closures... But brute force still makes them loud. My favorite is the upstairs neighbor dropping the toilet seat rather than setting it down. CLUNK

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008

om nom nom posted:

Delicate flower neighbor

Sup fellow Montana goon :)

I don't care if it's normal morning noise, just don't get why everything needs to be done with a BANG. I thought the upstairs couple had a giant spider on the loose last week that they were trying to stomp. Turns out they were tenderizing chicken.

At least I don't have a methhead gargoyle neighbor like Catberry.

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008

Picnic Princess posted:

Taking kids with the flu out for a day of fun at a family tourist attraction. Everyone loves it when your child pukes in a gift shop and spreads their germs all over everything!

I was the sick child. Even threw up in a gift shop. My dad made me go even though I had stomach flu and bronchitis, because "we paid a lot for this trip and you're not just going to sleep in the hotel!"

Great family times.

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008

What is your avatar from? It hypnotizes me.

People who complain about the responsibility and burden and expense of having kids, and then say poo poo like "must be NICE, getting to only think of yourSELF all the time"

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008
My upstairs neighbor throws a golf ball across the hardwood floor for her dog to chase.

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008

Aesop Poprock posted:

This might sound goony but babies and little kids are loving disgusting and it's not cute if they're naked or pooping themselves and I feel like it has to be a survival mechanism for parents to believe it is and constantly talk about it

Jfc this. Smash cake all over baby's face! How cute, he's absolutely filthy! My toddler nieces and nephews have a dog. They share toys with the dog. Parents say, "oh they're bound to get dog germs anyway!" Then heard one of the girls describing in baby talk how she was pooping in her diaper, while crouched in the corner.

Kids are so loving nasty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008
My downstairs neighbors regularly get home from the bars at 2am, shouting and giggling on their porch for an hour, accompanied by drunken arguments with the guys they bring home.

At least its not a crying baby I guess

• Locked thread