Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

People who slow, but don't completely stop, while texting in the middle of the grocery store.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

People who, in person, talk about memes they saw online.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

food court bailiff posted:

People who just fuckin' stop their car wherever they want. "Oh, well I'm turning right into a parking lot and the driveway is clear, this is a forty mile an hour road and there's traffic behind me, better come to a complete stop before attempting this turn!"

And the corollary, people who think their hazard flashers are the "park anywhere you want to" lights.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

People who use "fail" as a noun.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

People who can't stop themselves from singing whatever is playing on the radio, even if that means interrupting you mid-sentence.

Bonus points if they only know half the words and mumble their way through the parts they don't know.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Yoshi Jjang posted:

When eating with a fork and knife, right-handed people will have the knife in right hand and the morsel they cut already pierced by the fork in the left hand, then proceed to put down the knife and put the fork in the right hand so they can eat the morsel. Repeat every single step for every morsel they cut.

The hell? You already had the food in your fork, just put it in your drat mouth! There's no need to take this extra step to pass the fork from your left to your right hand. Is coordinating food and fork into your stupid mouth by your non-dominant hand so difficult for you?

Congratulations, you're enraged by the normal way to do things.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

People who end every sentence with "so."

I was going to go to the grocery store, so. But then they were out of bread, so.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

yeah I eat rear end posted:

That over/under thing drives me nuts too. No matter how many times goons in particular are corrected about it they continue to use it wrong.

There's a handful of goon words and phrases that drive me up the wall just because of how overused they are. Over/under is among them. Same with "milquetoast" and the dozens of ~wacky~ misspellings of "schadenfreude." Oh, and "namaste."

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I'm a photographer!

(takes blurry phone photos of wildflowers and street signs and uploads hundreds of them to Facebook)

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Sic Semper Goon posted:

:classiclol:: "Tee hee, I'm so computer illiterate!"

:confused:: "Why are you so proud of that?"

Similarly, people who brag about being bad at math.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

People who have strong and wrong opinions about food. For example:

Gluten is 100% a bad and toxic thing, like MSG was 20 years ago
All fast food is extremely bad for you, except Chik-Fil-A, which is very healthy
Never eat a carbohydrate
Potatoes are "empty calories" (WTF)
And of course organic=always very healthy and GMO=filled with bad chemicals

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

People who try to sing along with the radio but they only know about 10% of the words

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I bought a jug of cold brewed coffee where the product name was "Not Too Sweet" and it was the sugariest thing I've ever put in my mouth, including plain sugar. I felt betrayed.

It was these assholes.

• Locked thread