Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Yoshi Jjang posted:

When eating with a fork and knife, right-handed people will have the knife in right hand and the morsel they cut already pierced by the fork in the left hand, then proceed to put down the knife and put the fork in the right hand so they can eat the morsel. Repeat every single step for every morsel they cut.

The hell? You already had the food in your fork, just put it in your drat mouth! There's no need to take this extra step to pass the fork from your left to your right hand. Is coordinating food and fork into your stupid mouth by your non-dominant hand so difficult for you?

It's American table manners.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
men

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
You just lost the game.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Cigarettes rule and I wish they weren't so bad for you so I could smoke more of them.

Same. I still stash a pack around and smoke about one every two months.

• Locked thread