Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man
the grocery stores in the more affluent parts of town here are full of self-absorbed pricks who act like you're the unreasonable rear end in a top hat when you get impatient over waiting five straight minutes for them to finish body blocking the loving onion bin because apparently they need to carefully inspect all 100 onions individually to make the optimal decision

one day at one of these places I grabbed a cart and rolled up to the produce section, parked it out of the way and then went to go pick out some strawberries nearby. meanwhile a Young Mother was arguing with her kid because she had let him pick a cart and he got one of the big plastic ones for little kids that looks like a car. Young Mother didn't want to bother with the cumbersome thing but instead of going back to pick a new one, she abandoned it in the middle of the walkspace, waited until my back was turned, took my regular cart, and shuffled away quickly to avoid getting caught. we were right next to the entrance so it took me a whole ten seconds to walk outside and get a new cart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread