Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen
We used to have a guy come to my workplace every so often to do health and safety poo poo who'd schedule like a month in advance that he's working XYZ days. But then he'd turn up on ABC days instead. Now, if he was actually doing the whole health and safety inspection routine, that would be entirely understandable. I mean, surprise inspections are important.

But he didn't. He sat around doing stupid busywork all day and spent maybe five minutes doing any actual inspecting. Like, basically sticking his head in the door at the factory, maybe asking one guy how he was doing, then leaving again so he could spend four hours carefully minimizing the company logo and inserting it into all our health and safety documents, while complaining that he doesn't understand Windows 10 and why doesn't our software work with XP anymore?

When I was making a paper archive of our health and safety stuff he insisted on helping me by picking up each sheet as it came out of the printer, reading it and going 'Ahh, yes' or 'Good, good' or some other comment and handing it to me. This was easily 300+ sheets of records and risk assessments and policy :cripes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread