Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

cinni posted:

People who interrupt you when speaking during a conversation. Especially if its to try to finish your anecdote or story for you incorrectly. If you would shut up for a second and just let me finish, then you would realize that wasn't what I was going to/trying to say at all.

Oh God, this. Especially people who say "what?" before youve finished.

The worst had to be an ex-coworker of mine who would ask you for advice on something and then she'd start talking before you had even finished your first sentence. Or she would let you finish but then tell you you were wing. It's like, if youre so sure then why the gently caress did you even ask me?

She recently got a new job and while I'm glad that she's gone I'm disappointed that she didn't get sacked.

Catberry posted:

People who don't serve enough food so you have to eat before coming to diner.

When I cook for guests I make a ton of everything and everyone has their fill and the rest become lunchboxes.

But some people will make unspoken portions. Like if you have 5 adults they will cook 10 pieces of chicken.

And it's so easy to tell because you will have 10 pieces for 3 men and 2 women. The 3 guys and 1 of the girls take two each. Then the last girl has a single piece and later asks if someone wants her second piece of chicken. You then have four hungry adults eying it with two guys agreeing to split half each.

Or it's time for coffee and desert and they will take a spongecake and cut it into 5 pieces for 5 people.

Or you go to a barbecue and they cook five hamburgers for five adults or ten hot dogs for five adults.

People who complain about free food (or any free stuff really).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread