Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

People who quote that loving XKCD comic when I talk about using GPS in rural areas. This leaves pet peeve territory and enters the visibly angry zone. Yeah, the mailing address will put you at the wrong place. The listed address will put you at the wrong place. Listen to the local, you uptight yuppie shitwad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Smoking indoors. I get that my family's under stress because the family patriarch just passed. His house was a smoke-free zone while he was alive. I feel physically ill and like my collective family's disrespecting my grandfather's house and former belongings.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

Joey Freshwater posted:

Really not trying to be insensitive and I'm curious, but why deadname? I missed it the first time but you called it your birthname - why not just stick with that?

It refers to a person who no longer exists. It's complicated.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

People putting nasty poo poo on desks and tables in public places. I'm really sure the next person who uses the picnic table or phone desk will appreciate your stinky bare feet or baby's used diaper. I keep a wet-nap foil pack in my wallet for this sort of thing and I hate that I have to do it but you nasty rear end motherfuckers leave me no choice.

• Locked thread