Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Tsyni posted:

What's the whole "turn on your monitor" thing about?

Because if your monitor is off you would typically be able to see your reflection, so whatever thing you were insulting is now yourself.

What's the difference between this and the pet peeve thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

veni veni veni posted:

Men are pieces of poo poo and half the time it's laziness and the other half is intentional. I used to work construction and people would straight up sabatoge the port o potties by making GBS threads on the seat and smearing it around or burning holes in the bottom of the urinal so you piss on your feet.

Joke's on him, I'm not the one smelling burning plastic and hot piss.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

ArtIsResistance posted:

My obnoxious thing is people who complicate normal food so much to seem cool to random people. These fuckers don't eat a normal sandwich with ham or tuna or something, no they need bulgogi or some poo poo so they can sound dignified to who the gently caress knows exactly

Sugo??? gently caress you

Yeah, people should just eat ""normal"" food, gently caress that immigrant foreigner bullshit

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

The real names of food shouldn't be used unless they're caucasian enough. You can eat bulgogi but only if you call it 'k-beef'

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

HaB posted:

This. The word you are looking for is voila.

Been in PYF long?

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

I am unfamiliar with cough syrup that doesn't taste like awful grape or worse cherry, and root beer certainly doesn't taste like either of those.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

YeahTubaMike posted:

I once got catcalled three times on the same block while wearing my great-grandfather's hand-me-downs. Serves me right for doing laundry or something I guess.

Well soooory, Macklemore.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Starch masks

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

The Snoo posted:

between the car alarm going off outside our window an hour ago and the people next to us running their bath for ten minutes straight at 1:25 in the morning, I'm wide awake now, and really angry! and their kid is stomping around too!!! aaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Maybe you should move to a secluded cabin on a mountain, because drat

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Thin Privilege posted:

I hate that people don't understand right of way. Don't you have to learn that for the driving test before you get your license? Today I had some obese woman with the "vintage" hairdo/makeup/glasses in a tiny share-a-car flip me off with BOTH hands because I had the gall to drive when I had right of way (too lazy to describe it but I was 100% in the right). Yes I do need to point out her looks because it was really ridiculous looking. Related: I really hate obese people who dressing up with what they think is 40s/50s style and screeching :byodame: "MARILYN MONROE WAS A SIZE 6!!!" I found a sewing guide from the 50s in an antique shop and the size 4 was loving tiny, the measurements were absurdly small. Just because a size 6 is huge now doesn't mean it was the same loving 70 years ago. A size 00 at Target is so huge on me I have to wear a belt, and I'm by no means a stick.

Username/post combo

^Also that's an obnoxious thing. When anyone else does it of course. Not when I do it

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Yeah, but I bet you don't have Go-Gurt :smug:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

steal the ipad

they'll never catch you from 6 seats away

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

I think the idea is that they won't have to carry around poo poo in a bag the rest of the hike and they can pick it up to dispose of on the way back. Realistically, the amount of people who follow through on it...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

You Are A Elf posted:

See also: person who walks through a door and immediately comes to a halt on the other side to dig through their purse/pockets, check their phone, ponder existentialism, add something to their shopping list, scratch their balls, blow their nose, remove noticeable fuzz off their clothing, read store flyers, etc.

There are people behind you. Get the gently caress out of the way!

This is my dad. He also will just leave his shopping cart in the center of the aisle while he looks on the shelves, regardless of how many other people are in the aisle.

• Locked thread