Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
credburn
Jun 22, 2016

People who use their "culture" to justify being assholes. I hate even saying this because it makes me sound like a huge racist...I don't know how not to sound like your generic angry white man pissed off that his slightly newer immigrated neighbors are ruining his good time on the property stolen by others.

Anyway, someone blasting their bass-driven music out of an open truck door directly onto our bedroom window is rude. When I try to address it, the response is, "Hey man, it's our culture. You need to respect our culture. This is how we do it."

Well, motherfucker, if it's my culture to take a big loving poo poo on the hood of our neighbor's car, it doesn't make it okay to do it.

I guess this might be a singular problem. But if other people do it, why that just makes me :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread