Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Kids not forced into sports just go home and watch star trek all day believe me I know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

No it doesn't. It makes mild to bland coffee. The best iced coffee is the japanese style where you brew hot coffee on top of ice cubes.

Cold brewing coffee is like boiling steak in lukewarm water. 10 years from now cold brew will be embarrassing like frappucinos and people only like it for the instagrams of the coffee in mason jars.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

veni veni veni posted:

Nah.

I personally just dump hot espresso over Ice every morning, but if you think cold brew is mild or bland you have no idea what you are talking about and I suspect you haven't even had it.

I've had it many times from the crap places like Peet's up to Four Barrel to Ritual to making it myself. After about a month I realized it sucks compared to the japanese style.

Coffee beans just release more flavor with proper amount of heat. If someone gifts me a bag of lovely coffee from starbucks or whatever I'll turn that into cold brew and it's bearable.

• Locked thread