Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

The Snoo posted:

if your car's bass is rattling my window, it might be too loud :thunk:
If your car's bass is rattling my windows, there's no way the music sounds good in your car.

For some irrational reason, that bothers me more than my rattling windows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Intoluene posted:

Also, finding cigarettes with plain packaging isn't loving difficult.
One data point only, but from what I saw in Jamaica a couple months ago she may have a point on that one particular thing in certain locations. The smokes there seemed to have at least 2/3 of the package covered with what most people would consider NSFW pictures and bold warnings -- the brand name was almost an afterthought on the side of the package. My experience may be because I only saw single packs and not cartons.

It was fun asking my wife how she liked her pack of Gangrenous Toes, though :v:

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

BuddyChrist posted:

Why is it so hard to find a small container of plain yogurt?
Look next to the unflavored seltzer.

• Locked thread