Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Sunswipe posted:

I'm not the one who juices a cow, then leaves the juice to go off until it's solid, then eats it. You sick fucks.
______________________/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

if you can't find your way into a spot between two stationary lines put there for you to park in, guess what? you can't park.

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I'm simply trying to advertise my new book, The Joy of Smoking, in hopes of revitalizing cigarettes as an occasional indulgent treat enjoyed by the masses. Come to my cigarette tasting and book signing this Saturday, held just outside your favorite grocery store entrance.
does it come with free radiation therapy?

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negging

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Thin Privilege posted:

I'm irritated with imgur because:

-you have to make an account to upload stuff
-you pretty much have to get the app, and when you click a link like off here, it opens the app and it doesn't go to the actual picture, it just goes to the imgur front page, so I have to copy and paste the link into safari
-it deleted my gallery that had gross looking tattoos because "it doesn't fit with out ~community~ being all inclusive" even though I clicked the Mature Content button
-it wouldn't let me upload that simpsons picture that I saved off safari I guess due to some copyright in the picture (?) so I had to screencap it in order for it to be able to be uploaded

-1 no you don't
-2 fair i guess, but lol safari
-3&4 "what's that? image hosts have standards they have to enforce? bah humbug"

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Thin Privilege posted:

I'm using my phone. There is no way to upload stuff without an account, either on the website or in the app.
https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+request+desktop+version+on+safari
something peeve coming from inside something something

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

animal abuse isn't really a little thing

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Jerry Cotton posted:

That's a great way to get your head smashed in by falling shoes and cutlery.
"woah, parks actually close at night??" - Jerry Cotton, 2017

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Jerry Cotton posted:

Well during the night it's probably more engine blocks and entire truckfuls of industrial waste than shoes.

Picnic Princess posted:

... it's a walkway built through a canyon with a bunch waterfalls...
:rolleye:

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

artsy fartsy posted:

Nooooo.

For one thing, they attract bugs and larger critters you aren't supposed to be feeding.

For another, somebody will see them. Maybe it'll just be me 'cause I'm already off-trail picking up Doritos bags (which, at least, aren't covered in ants/flies/bees like discarded produce is.)

But maybe it'll be another hiker. And do you know what a human being does when it sees garbage that's been dumped on the ground? It dumps more garbage on the ground.

If you have the physical strength to carry in an apple you can drat well carry out the core. :mad: Go home and compost that poo poo!

(I'm not trying to pick on you in particular, I just had to haul out a bunch of watermelon rinds today.)
oh no, bugs in an existing ecosystem... whatever will occur....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Thin Privilege posted:

This anger started when I saw a minivan with a bumper sticker that said, "the closer you get the slower I go."
this is exactly what defensive driving courses tell you to do if you're being tailgated fyi, so you're getting mad about deescalation tactics.

• Locked thread