Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
meselfs
Sep 26, 2015

The body may die, but the soul is always rotten
By far, the most testing experience associated with this sort of outing is keeping yourself busy when traveling to the location. Try loading an MP3 player (make sure to get one with at least 2 GB) with comedy shows, classical music, books, etc. Pair that with good quality headphones and you'll be fine! Not me though, I get a headache after a couple hours of that + speeding on windy roads.

I hear some people have friends and they have a way of entertaining each other while on the road, you could try that too.

Serious: I think the single best thing to throw money at (if there is money to throw) is a high quality hydrophobic down sleeping bag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread