Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gay Weed Dad

cool dude, flyin' high
I misread the thread title, but it's got me dreaming of corpulent sofas. Now that would be something! *rubs hands together*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Gay Weed Dad posted:

I misread the thread title, but it's got me dreaming of corpulent sofas. Now that would be something! *rubs hands together*

the politically correct term is "overstuffed"

vanisher

Manifisto

:eyepop:

alnilam

treasure bear's place looks nice

Gay Weed Dad

cool dude, flyin' high

google THIS posted:

the politically correct term is "overstuffed"

Haha, if you think "overstuffed" comes anywhere close to describing the couches I envision then you've got another thing comin' pal!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

FactsAreUseless posted:

It looks like Crow from MST3K.

How can i be the couch of tomorrow if i can't be the couch of today?

SniperWoreConverse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdaM5Mv-TTo

cda

by Hand Knit

It genuinely took me about 3 minutes to notice the couch

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

:eyepop:

cda posted:

It genuinely took me about 3 minutes to notice the couch

lol me too

Fredflonston

google THIS posted:

the politically correct term is "overstuffed doublestuffed"

vanisher

I like the star trek image but I still only see dragons

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Tik Tok Tommy

"Do you know what we just absolutely need, my love?"

"Anything for you my beautiful blushing bride!!! What ever could I provide you?"

"Well, Darling... I know this may seem, well, opulent...but are you familiar with the concept of editorial sofas?"

"..."

We all know what happened to that marriage...

(It's called sofart lmbo)

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

vanisher posted:

I like the star trek image but I still only see dragons

the most dangerous beast in the kingdom, they lure you in with promises of comfort then when you sit down...

cda

by Hand Knit
Sorry if this breaks the politics rule, but nothing says "I want to be opulent but I have no idea what that means" like Trump and associates.

----------------

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-Sjy5DF28s

which snl writer lurks byob

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

HaveARottenDay

They gotta get their material from somewhere

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
look how chill skeleton bro is

----------------

• Locked thread