Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Holyshoot posted:

And him being all like "who are you?!!? I dont know you?!"?

Did you notice how he very deliberately and conspicuously put his hands on the bars with his new palm tattoos towards Linc? I'm betting there's something there Linc needs his dumb muscle brain to figure out a clue as to why Michael needed the gang there.

e: I'm so glad this ridiculous show is back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Holyshoot posted:

I think it's just a lovely side story that will be forgotten so the actor doesn't have to use a plastic hand anymore.

Yeah and I love it for that, they'll just put a glove on him and call it kosher.

I wonder if the show will have the robo hand get cut off at some point before the end, that's definitely a Prisonbreak thing to do.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

WHIPHAND, *turns pocket inside out* I AM YOUR FATHER

This show is too good, can we please go to space prison next year?

• Locked thread