Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SynchronizedCocks
Aug 22, 2004

If a zombie has wooden flooring... does they put it down themselves, or pay someone else to do it?

sticklefifer posted:

I'd love for Mahone to be back but apparently the showrunners literally didn't know what to do with his character and that's why he wasn't asked to come back. Jesus guys, if you have an actor of Fichtner's talent available, you make up something.

You would think having a character who is almost as smart as Scofield, has experience of over seas operations and breaking out of prisons, is a former government agent so probably has a bunch of contacts who might come in handy for getting in and out of a warzone(with no passport), and also a bit of a killing machine, would be quite useful in this scenario. And he had the best theme music.

No Mahone aside I enjoyed seeing the old gang again. I'm quite intrigued by T-Bag's storyline, mostly because I can't fathom why anyone considers him worth keeping around. Let alone giving him an expensive new hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SynchronizedCocks
Aug 22, 2004

If a zombie has wooden flooring... does they put it down themselves, or pay someone else to do it?
I just watched episode 4, was that Sara's husband with the two hired goons?

T-Bag calling the police for help was hilarious, him and Kellerman should have their own spinoff series.

• Locked thread