Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

someone link me the reddit thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

someone link me the reddit thread

You've already read the entire thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ShovelKnight/comments/66iard/specter_of_torment_new_game_0_run/

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Subreddits have insane traffic numbers but there's usually less posts than the Imp Zone thread of the same game because it's just one comment threads of Look at this fan art! or How do I get my controller to work.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im going to perform brutal wrestling moves on that motherfucker starting with a stone cold stunner

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Subreddits have insane traffic numbers but there's usually less posts than the Imp Zone thread of the same game because it's just one comment threads of Look at this fan art! or How do I get my controller to work.

its insane to me that people try to have conversations on reddit. the global offensive sub has like 4000 people browsing at any time and you can read everything interesting on it in 10 minutes

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

im going to perform brutal wrestling moves on that motherfucker starting with a stone cold stunner

It took me everything I have not to write that he was a bunch of homophobic slurs, when I seen it.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

It took me everything I have not to write that he was a bunch of homophobic slurs, when I seen it.

he wouldnt last 2 seconds in the pimp zone

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

I don't think yacht club cares about this lowly gamer's videos unfortunately so I posted them on reddit. Apparently I've been in the wrong speedrun category this whole time.

lmao

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

a completion is a completion. you can't say its only 0%

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I had to get up and walk around because of how livid thinking about what if I was in your position was making me. lmfao

lol

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

an actual dog posted:

a completion is a completion. you can't say its only 0%

lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I'm going to make Reddit great again by effort posting about Specter Knight Boss strategies there.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You have my scythe.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I had to get up and walk around because of how livid thinking about what if I was in your position was making me. lmfao

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Evil Eagle posted:

I'm going to make Reddit great again by effort posting about Specter Knight Boss strategies there.

(Wise old man voice) this will bear zero fruit

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

If I help just one gamer that was struggling on a tough boss it will have been worth it. I'm not in this for up arrows.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Well I've got one more video for this run. It's nothing special but it's the part of the game that made me start loving the controls and platforming. I would definitely pay for a more robust version of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TblaEb1lUQA - Horace's Challenge

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i was a little sad that the reward for beating it is some money but drat did it feel good to finally win that. its a great little thing

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
the reward for all skulls is cool tho

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

the reward for all skulls is cool tho

What is it? I was two short :(

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I lked the all coin reward in plague knght too, its a fun gimmick

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

the armor youw ear during the memories and the caltrops

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Donovan Armor + the Caltrops

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I never got it actually because I went straight from playing the Switch version to doing 0% on PC.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
i was hoping it'd change some dialog for the ending but nope

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

(Wise old man voice) this will bear zero fruit

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the big fish in the water level can huff my nuts

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

extremebuff posted:

He's trying

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Thinking about doing a low% run with the G&RAIL code...

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

sneak preview:

https://streamable.com/0rsw3

this ain't happening for a while

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

bump, i just started this and the all cutscenes and action on screen light up my razor chroma mouse in the corresponding coloured lights

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe

extremebuff posted:

my first time through that stage I accidentally killed it with the anchor. Now I do it every time I go through.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Thought I'd give this thread a bump now that we have a release window for Shovel Knight: King of Cards

Early 2018! It looks completely sick and according to one of these videos there are 30 new levels spread across 4 worlds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX7jvzc9IkE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxUcT7VZw4A

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I wonder how involved the card game is . It looks like some kinda collectible card battler from the first clip but maybe I'm getting my hopes up

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

all i can see is th cards have arrows like tetra master but no clue what else is happening

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ohh my godddd it looks so sick i love yacht club

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I still can't believe yacht club gave me 4 games for 15 dollars.

When I get a Switch I'll buy it again to say thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Regy Rusty posted:

I still can't believe yacht club gave me 4 games for 15 dollars.

When I get a Switch I'll buy it again to say thanks.

I'm going to buy it again right before king knight comes out to play it all again

• Locked thread