Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lisztless
Jun 25, 2005

E-flat affect

taser rates posted:

Driving isn't so bad actually, it's right next to Chinatown which has several decently priced parking lots. Regional rail is great since you can get off at Market East station which is also right next to the convention center. I might just drive in myself each day since I'm only about 40 minutes away in KoP, though I wouldn't be averse to a room if people are doing that.

Food wise, the aforementioned Chinatown is great of course, and there's also the excellent and close by Reading Terminal Market, which has basically everything.

Sup KOP buddy :hfive:

My wife and I are going to this (probably taking the train in) and she's super pumped. She loves board games and we both started playing D&D together so this ought to have something for both of us. If nothing else, it will give us ideas for our game nights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread