Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
fleta tell me about the awkward romances and crushes you've had to suffer from your students

creepy stories ok too I guess, as well as from the rest of you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

On me? Nothing. By Chinese standards I am not very cute.
Well what about other, more waifish teachers

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

That's loving rude. And not what I meant, incidentally.

Ignoring the random act of cruelty, nobody has a crush on any teacher, as far as I know. Rihanna used to have a crush on Indian Math Guy last year and was really into studying Hinduism as a way to get to know him. I still haven't told her he's actually a Mormon because I like the idea of my kids studying other cultures.
girl, i was hoping for the same sorta funny poo poo you get outta the teachers coming from Japan, which is regular cavalcade of unwanted romantic poo poo in increasingly amusing ways from various people 'round them

guess china different that way~

also lol u know the chinese female ideal is hosed up and bad yo and if you fall outside it, you in it bad. nothing personal

• Locked thread