Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Choco1980 posted:

Tell us about the student coup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Dabir posted:

Are you still doing this poo poo?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
Im just about some brave rear end kids fighting the man, fellow mens and ladies.. makes me gosh durn proud.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

lemon-lyme disease posted:

Everything about that post made me squinge up inside. Especially that you used the word "cavalcade" but then later, somehow, "lol u know" made an appearance.

Everybody do me a favour and pretend I know the right smiley to use.

Question-wise, it seems like the teaching/working conditions are less than ideal. How does the living situation compare? Are you paid well enough to afford a decent home/apartment/what-have-you?

e: I just went with "squinge" because it felt right. Assign whatever meaning feels right.

gotchu homes

:chloe:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
I suppose its kind of morbidly refreshing that its basically so blunt, as opposed to couched in american right to work legally cleared bullshit

• Locked thread