Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lima
Jun 17, 2012

So my father and his siblings have a saying regarding the long-closed family company - "Granddad was great at earning money - dad was great at spending them!".

How do you see the future of China being when the elite apparently is educating their kids to be incompetents and/or idiots? Or have this always been the case in some way?

Also my cousin is married to a lovely chinese woman who insists on putting their kids in a chinese school during their summer vacation in China (they live in London) so they can learn some DISCIPLINE and how to WORK HARD and SUCCEED (reading this topic have made me go :mmmhmm: a lot!). Do you have any experience with kids of expats coming back for summer schools/reeducation camps?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread