Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.
There may (or may not?) have been a few cases in there where you used real names instead of the fake ones. Or I could have misread.

Either way, jesus gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burial
Sep 13, 2002

Everything about that post made me squinge up inside. Especially that you used the word "cavalcade" but then later, somehow, "lol u know" made an appearance.

Everybody do me a favour and pretend I know the right smiley to use.

Question-wise, it seems like the teaching/working conditions are less than ideal. How does the living situation compare? Are you paid well enough to afford a decent home/apartment/what-have-you?

e: I just went with "squinge" because it felt right. Assign whatever meaning feels right.

burial fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Apr 13, 2017

burial
Sep 13, 2002

Free rent is awesome; being asked to keep used buttwipes in the freezer, slightly less so. Is that a thing people commonly do there or just a last-ditch suggestion prompted by a strange stereotype?

"drat foreigners, they just HAVE to have clean butts."

e: half-beaten. It seemed like the concern was more t.p. usage/flushage than, um, dook volume, but I guess it could be both!

• Locked thread