Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
Until observed icecream is both a liquid and a solid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BV
Oct 23, 2005

NO ITS FUNNY. FUCK YOU. TIA

tumor looking batty posted:

Gold isn't a water. Ice cream is made out of milk and sugar. Gold is made out of rocks. GED much?

you're either trolling or you're actually really dumb

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

BV posted:

Not mutually exclusive

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Ice cream in Swedish is "glas"
Glass is a very slow moving liquid which is why Windows are thickest at the bottom
Ergo q.e.d Ice cream is plasma

INTJ Mastermind
Dec 30, 2004

It's a radial!

FreudianSlippers posted:

Ice cream in Swedish is "glas"
Glass is a very slow moving liquid which is why Windows are thickest at the bottom
Ergo q.e.d Ice cream is plasma

:eng101: I don't know if you're serious or not but the whole windows are thicker at the bottom because glass is a liquid is an urban legend. Thickness variations were due to primitive production methods for sheet glass, and obviously you install the thicker, heavier part on the bottom.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

INTJ Mastermind posted:

:eng101: I don't know if you're serious or not but the whole windows are thicker at the bottom because glass is a liquid is an urban legend. Thickness variations were due to primitive production methods for sheet glass, and obviously you install the thicker, heavier part on the bottom.

Naw, I think FreudianSlippers is right

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Cats are also a liquid, which is how they are so flexible.

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Naw, I think FreudianSlippers is right

Don't pay attention to the trolls in the "Is ice cream considered water" thread

Fistful of Silence
Aug 22, 2003

Science fiction writers, I am sorry to say, really do not know anything. We can't talk about science, because our knowledge of it is limited and unofficial, and usually our fiction is dreadful.

Grimey Drawer

BV posted:

It's not even good trolling, really.

LeafHouse
Apr 22, 2008

That's what you get for not hailing to the chimp!

:thejoke: ITT

What about frozen yoguhurt though? It says it is froze but it can ooze out so it is more water than ice

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
Milk isn't water, it's a vegetable

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Stinky_Pete posted:

Milk isn't water, it's a vegetable

Gold is not made of gold, it is made of quarks and gluons

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

There can be gold flavored ice cream. But that doesn't mean ice cream is gold... QED much?

galumphing lummox
Aug 30, 2006

Oh boy! A high-larious thread from a fyad poster!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deep Thought
Mar 7, 2005
This "is it a liquid or is it a solid" debate is misdirection. Ocean's dying, plankton's dying... because it's seaweed. Ice cream is made out of seaweed. They're making our ice cream out of seaweed.

You've all gotta tell them! Ice cream is seaweed! We've gotta stop them somehow!

• Locked thread