Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?
The only remarkable broken car I have seen this week was a newish looking chevy Cruze with a tow sticker on it. It was on I71 somewhere in KY.

Other than that the usual assortment of beater Taurus, minivans and one mid 2000s corolla.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?
I saw one that struck me as odd on my way back from Baltimore last week. A 2007-2014 Tahoe, no plates or evidence of damage. It was somewhere in rural WV or KY. Seemed a bit nice to be dumped. I also saw a murano with some 24's but that was less of shock given the choice of rims. Still in rural WV/KY. Also passed 2 fatalities from a rolled GMC envoy near Anna, WV. Coroner had tarps to hide the bodies and poo poo was all over. Guessing no seat belts.

rdb
Jul 8, 2002
chicken mctesticles?
Not technically dead

But I saw 3 really nice looking AC VWs in a tight convoy going down the interstate. Bringing up the rear was a cummins dodge with an empty car trailer.

• Locked thread