Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

ArbitraryC posted:

nah she won the southern conservative vote which for some reason can decide the entire dem primary fair and square.

Also anyone inside the party who said they wanted to support Bernie got threatened by the failed establishment.

You must endorse Abuela or the higher ups will remove you from your leadership position.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

cda posted:

If she does, she will win, because Republicans will realize the mistake they made in voting for Trump.

I think you meant "will be dead from opioid abuse within 4 years". And the democrats will still lose because they're only good at fighting other democrats and will have clustered in cities even harder.

dodecahardon
Oct 20, 2008

Dial-a-Dog posted:

It's bound to be her turn eventually

Yeah, her turn to GET LOCKED UP!!!!!!!

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

SHISHKABOB posted:

she should run for president

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Black Baby Goku posted:

Very excited to see Hillary Clinton back in the news again, and saying stuff and looking like she might right for office again. Love her and seeing her back in the spotlight.

If the Democrats have any sense any attempt at running again will be met with being stabbed by every single senator on the steps, Ceaser style.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Blazing Ownager posted:

If the Democrats have any sense any attempt at running again will be met with being stabbed by every single senator on the steps, Ceaser style.

Who is Anthony Weiner in this scenario?

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Vastarien posted:

Chelsea Clinton will run for president someday and she will lose to one of Trump's dopey kids.

Specifically Baron Von Trump, since he has the look of the anti-Christ and the name of a Marvel supervillain.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
what a great thread, BBG really understands great comedic content that helps this forum thrive, I'm glad he's so influential with the mods

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Black Baby Goku posted:

Very excited to see Hillary Clinton back in the news again, and saying stuff and looking like she might right for office again. Love her and seeing her back in the spotlight.

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

a bone to pick posted:

what a great thread, BBG really understands great comedic content that helps this forum thrive, I'm glad he's so influential with the mods

I agree with the first part, you kinda lost me at the end though... mods? Someone explain?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's just nice to see her on the news again and talking to the papers and stuff and giving her opinion. She is really smart and she would be president right now, and hopefully she is trying to be in the news again for her run in 2020.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
OP is pushing the current narrative about events, and I don't like it <:mad:>

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

It's just nice to see her on the news again and talking to the papers and stuff and giving her opinion. She is really smart and she would be president right now, and hopefully she is trying to be in the news again for her run in 2020.

Would be if?????

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

extremely steampunk posted:

I agree with the first part, you kinda lost me at the end though... mods? Someone explain?

she's been permabanned three times and she's still here, isn't she

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

Black Baby Goku posted:

Run again in 2020? What a wonderful idea. Grammy award winner Hillary Clinton would really be a breath of fresh air for the democratic party. I think she would stand up to those wall street fatcats/bankers and help to end racism and promote gender equability. Great thread. Voted 5.

*Rips a soul shattering fart*

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
her husband is a murderer and rapist

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Vastarien posted:

Chelsea Clinton will run for president someday and she will lose to one of Trump's dopey kids.

She would lose to Barron. I don't mean in 10 years or whatev I mean adult Chelsea couldn't beat child Barron.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

Lmao Bill owns

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Lmao Bill owns

i have evidence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3PP_SWHUQQ

WarpDogs
May 1, 2009

I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race, and there's no way anyone can prove otherwise.
just wanted to say congrats to hillary cliinton for being back in the news

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Bill Barber posted:

While I agree OP, GBS might not have been the best place to voice this, as they overwhelmingly hate women.

Rightfully so.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

No he isn't.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

windows98?

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Black Baby Goku posted:

I'd be excited for that, but you know what would be really great? If Chelsea ran. Maybe she could be veep.

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
Chelsea Twitter Game Ridiculous

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Well that might not be true but he was a the most powerful man in the world and still almost acted like a chubby chaser, weak genes imo

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

"Michael, you sound so naive. Politicians don't have people killed."

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'm with her

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I'm whiter too

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?
Chelsea is for sure going to run for senate some day. Imagine being a career politician, your entire life has built up to running for the senate in NY and then you get told to back down because it's Chelsea Clinton's turn. That will happen to someone in the next 10 years.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
these dynasties should be ripped out and thrown away imo

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Really excited to see Baba Yaga back in the world. Guess she had to go to her cabin in the woods and chill for a while.

Here's hoping she doesn't run for any other offices...

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

SniperWoreConverse posted:

these dynasties should be ripped out and thrown away imo

Good luck changing human nature and its general preference for the known.

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
When Hillary Clinton dies they're going to cover her bones in jewels like a Catholic reliquary and prop her up in a case in the Oval Office as the Eternal President

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I can't wait until a reasonable and pragmatic politician such as Hillary R. Clinton is elected President of the United States Under God.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

cda posted:

Chelsea Twitter Game Ridiculous

Using Twitter should ban you from holding any position of leadership.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

baba wawa

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Could you imagine all the free poo poo we'd have right now if she were President

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
can someone explain the plot of Kangaroo Jack to me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Lmfao

• Locked thread