Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Streak posted:

You know what? I'm NOT excited to see Hillary Clinton back in the news. She's a oval office.

This is the thread for people who are excited to see Hillary Clinton back in the news.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

What about back in the nude? Was there an HRC version of the nude Trump statue put up in New York?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Chomp8645 posted:

Not according to the millions of dollars she's made doing it.

Those weren't public though, there was a whole thing about it.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

That video of the male actor imitating Hillary is pretty drat lol for this

Link?

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Yeah, I gotta second this. Is this the one mentioned earlier in the thread where their genders were swapped? And someone described the Hillary stand-in as "punchable"?

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

Blue Raider posted:

shes a pretty lovely public speaker imo

yes that's true, but she she makes up for it by being terrible at policy, horrible at using money, and god awful at running for elected office

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Ayo put this bitch in the rearview there's fresh lols to be had.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

Carwash oval office posted:

What about back in the nude? Was there an HRC version of the nude Trump statue put up in New York?

Yes there definitely was. I don't think pictures of it were released to the public though sadly.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

is it?

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

https://www.nyu.edu/about/news-publications/news/2017/march/trump-clinton-debates-gender-reversal.html

Its amazing how many minds it ends up breaking in New York.

Here is a clip, you gotta pay to see the whole thing and go to NY.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yC7-JsR2Fk

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
lol i heard about that video ages ago and ddidnt care enough to watch it in but it was presented with the implication that the hillary standin was the good one

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i like how, in that video, trump is the good guy because of the gender reversal

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Blue Raider posted:

A drag queen Bernie stand in would have won.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Blue Raider posted:

you are suffering from internalized misandry

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

NotWearingPants posted:

A drag queen Bernie stand in would have won.

Yes, a Bernie with balls would have won

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

nigga crab pollock posted:

lol i heard about that video ages ago and ddidnt care enough to watch it in but it was presented with the implication that the hillary standin was the good one

Ha that's what they were going for but even the people who made it are forced to admit they hate male Hillary

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
BoyHillary seems like a catty rear end in a top hat. GirlTrump seems like a charismatic rear end in a top hat.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
GirlTrump says something like, "Your wife signed NAFTA!" to BoyHillary. Does the play take place in a universe where there's never been a male President or what?

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
A single woman president in the past means they all had to be forever?

They were just sticking to the lines from the debate, but they swapped the spouse's gender since they didn't want to include a sexuality change along with the intended switch

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
the debates were a poo poo show I remember watching the first one in a packed bar and while the reactions to trump were completely expected seeing the crowd's tepid response to hillary was honestly a surprise considering how much we'd all been told she would knock it out of the park because come on, she's debating donald trump

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

solar energy panel posted:

Yes there definitely was. I don't think pictures of it were released to the public though sadly.

there was and liberals went apeshit about it and acted the fool

:nws: for nude hillary statue obviously

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

the goat feet are a nice touch :lol:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Ugh this bossy fat lady is like the elemental Hillary supporter

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

the fake bernie bros can't compare to the real hillary hoes

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
Say it once

Say it again

Hilllary will never win

(ever)

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Dean of Swing posted:

Say it once

Say it again

Hilllary will never win

(ever)

hold on hold on, the centrists aren't convinced yet. Let's let them have another round unilaterally dictating their 'big tent party' directives and nominees to make sure they understand where it gets them

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Maybe this should be emptyquoted in all prorat threads?

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Lil Peeler posted:

Maybe this should be emptyquoted in all prorat threads?

This isn't my thread, im barley involved. Go to the Trump is fine thread if you want to get dunked on.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Wow GBS really hates women.

BillyBlanks
Oct 5, 2000

NotWearingPants posted:

Lack of support for Hillary = hatred of women didn't get her elected. Gonna have to try something else. Maybe have her pull a Dolezal and go trans black?

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NotWearingPants posted:

Black Baby Goku has missed the 11th and the 13th now. The bit is falling apart and you're not going to salvage it.

Pebergehund
Jan 21, 2010

BillyBlanks posted:

Lack of support for Hillary = hatred of women didn't get her elected. Gonna have to try something else. Maybe have her pull a Dolezal and go trans black?

Maybe they could spend even more time saying how terrible the other candidate is?

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

It's weird that a majority of young women voters, hated women, too.

Strangely the only people who don't hate women? Venture capitalists and the sum of the 2nd wave of feminism. Thats it. Those are the only people who dont hate women, and it's iffy with the feminists.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Every day I thank the good lord things turned out how they did

Lol

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.

jfc identity politics

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Amarcarts posted:

jfc identity politics

The Failure of “Choice Feminism”

quote:

Crispin takes aim at feminists who believe power can be located in the decision to watch one television show over another, to consume one product over another, or to use particular words instead of others. She calls this position “choice feminism,” and describes it as “the belief that no matter what a woman chooses, from her lifestyle to her family dynamic to her pop culture consumption, she is making a feminist choice, just from the act of choosing anything. The idea is that under the more rigidly patriarchal past, women’s choices were made for them. So simply by choosing anything at all, you are bucking the patriarchy and acting like a feminist.”

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

what is even real anymore?

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

basic hitler posted:

what is even real anymore?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

so if I'm pro-life in energy politics does that mean I support the right of dinosaurs to exist

e- when you think about it oil kinda is like mother earth's abortion huh, I'll be damned

• Locked thread