Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

the mere virtue of having the choice is nearly very specific to lawful human abortion practices. it's completely insane to use it in any other context :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

example 1. it's safe to argue against the virtue of free expression since it has yielded a public statement in which someone affirms their pro-oil-choice fossil-feminist ecoview.

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
Anyone have any links to new news that Hillary Clinton's in? I was excited that she was back, but it seems like she's not in the news anymore, so that's less exciting.

polysynth
Dec 12, 2006

rock out
Just want to remind everyone that this is the thread for folks who are excited to see former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in the news. Other discussion should be taken elsewhere.

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
I mean, I get it. If the current president of the United States had vowed on live TV to throw you in jail, you'd probably be cowering in a basement somewhere right now. Meanwhile, Hillary Clinton decided to get back in the news, which is a major act of resistance in and of itself, but there's no way for her to be in the news every day. It's just that, when she is, it's exciting to me. It reminds me that, nevertheless, she persisted.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
much like the skidmarks in your tighty whiteys hillary clinton has persisted

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

JediTalentAgent posted:

GirlTrump says something like, "Your wife signed NAFTA!" to BoyHillary. Does the play take place in a universe where there's never been a male President or what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw3yidwGchk

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

lmbo

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I am excited but also a little scared

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

what can be said about hillary clinton that hasnt already been said about Afghanistan: its bombed out and depleted

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i bet she wears underwear with dickholes in em

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Hopefully she dies of whatever hosed up neurological thing she has going on before 2020 so the dems can force another soulless corporatist automaton upon us who will also lose to trump.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Nuclearmonkee posted:

Hopefully she dies of whatever hosed up neurological thing she has going on before 2020 so the dems can force another soulless corporatist automaton upon us who will also lose to trump.

Calling Hillary soulless is an understatement, she's a soul devourer

Pebergehund
Jan 21, 2010

Her mouth is smiling but her eyes are not

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

polysynth posted:

Just want to remind everyone that this is the thread for folks who are excited to see former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in the news. Other discussion should be taken elsewhere.

I'm absolutely overjoyed that she's back in the news because when I talk poo poo about her and she's not in the news I come off as an absolute crazy person.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

VikingSkull posted:

I'm absolutely overjoyed that she's back in the news because when I talk poo poo about her and she's not in the news I come off as an absolute crazy person.

Remember when every other president was elected and nobody gave a gently caress about the runner-up a day later? Most Americans couldn't name more than 2 or 3 presidential runner ups (and I think that's being generous).

Perhaps it says more about the person elected than the person defeated.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

NotWearingPants posted:

Remember when every other president was elected and nobody gave a gently caress about the runner-up a day later? Most Americans couldn't name more than 2 or 3 presidential runner ups (and I think that's being generous).

Perhaps it says more about the person elected than the person defeated.

That's because the ex-president and runner up would loving disappear, not come onto the news and say what they'd be doing differently

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

hillary clinton lost in such a spectacular fashion that it left a mark on the public consciousness

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Or maybe because most Hillary voters are a bunch of mentally ill children that can't accept not getting their way since no one has ever told them no in a post-emoji world.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Prorat posted:

Or maybe because most Hillary voters are a bunch of mentally ill children that can't accept not getting their way since no one has ever told them no in a post-emoji world.

She is technically the president because the electoral college is racist

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Blue Raider posted:

what can be said about hillary clinton that hasnt already been said about Afghanistan: its bombed out and depleted

It's ridiculously corrupt only kept running by drugs

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

The "pro-choice is pro-white" alt-right faction propaganda was great.

edit: Also, whatever this is about

Luxury Communism fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Apr 14, 2017

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

That's because the ex-president and runner up would loving disappear, not come onto the news and say what they'd be doing differently

lol even Sarah Palin was smart enough to keep her mouth shut, and then when she didn't her party was like "nah beat it you idiot"

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I distinctly remember Sarah Palin offering comment on some of the early Obama presidency decisions but she was rightly disregarded.

It's incredible what opportunities you're afforded post-crushing defeat when your tendrils ensnare so many news media figures

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax
My other favorite alt-right faction is the "You say Islam is a sexist, backwards culture like it's a bad thing"

Luxury Communism fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Apr 14, 2017

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Luxury Communism posted:

My other favorite alt-right faction is the "You say Islam is a sexist, backwards culture like it's a bad thing"

pbuh

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Islam's alright. My favorite religion guy'll always be Satan tho

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
"You can hate Israel without hating Jews just like you can hate Islam without hating Muslims." - Hillary Clinton at 1995 national prayer breakfast

E: she was quoting a deaf author, so she was immitating a deaf person's voice and doing fake sign language and it was actually pretty good and moving

theres a will theres moe fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Apr 15, 2017

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Islam's alright. My favorite religion guy'll always be Satan tho

nah Krishna is the poo poo

I am become death, destroyer of worlds

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
The baghavad gita is pretty great

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

VikingSkull posted:

nah Krishna is the poo poo

I am become death, destroyer of worlds

not the "real" quote tho, IIRC he fcckin learned Sanskrit from scratch outta nowhere & translated it himself

I've also heard "shatterer" replace "destroyer" as well as some other wildy different versions. Like time, unraveler of worlds, poo poo like that.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

SniperWoreConverse posted:

not the "real" quote tho, IIRC he fcckin learned Sanskrit from scratch outta nowhere & translated it himself

I've also heard "shatterer" replace "destroyer" as well as some other wildy different versions. Like time, unraveler of worlds, poo poo like that.

regardless of the translation it's still fuckin badass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Pebergehund posted:

Her mouth is smiling but her eyes are not

Make Botox great again

• Locked thread