Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Growing up with Kenan and Kel I always loved that on the family sitcom Kel was the wacko with Kenan as the straight man, but they switched roles for the curtain segments.

Also, nothing is funnier than watching comedians as talented as Kate McKinnon and Louis CK corpsing in the 12:55. You KNOW that whatever is coming is as terrible as it is amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I just have the whole episode on repeat in my brain, even the musical guest.

I know people in here complain about the mixing, and their first number was way too relaxed, but I'm thinking the audio problem has to do with broadcast standards. Vocals and dialogue can't exceed a certain level, so they're pumped up as much as they can be, and everything else is mixed to fit it and try not to compete. Listening to the difference in level between the musical act and the sketches reminds me of the level difference between any given show and the commercials.

• Locked thread