Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

It was, Vulcan produced pretty good wargame videos so this was pretty cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.

The Narrator posted:

Can vehicle modifiers (crew evacuates, detracked, bung transmission etc.) be resolved, and if so how?

Probably rubbing a supply vehicle on them.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak

Gamerofthegame posted:

Probably rubbing a supply vehicle on them.

We tried that, didn't seem to work.

Bailed out just seems like a dumb thing to model if it just means dead.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Yeah it seems it's just dead but the other side doesn't know that and will continue banging away at it, so it's a bit better than dead.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Tulip posted:

It was, Vulcan produced pretty good wargame videos so this was pretty cool.

Loving the no-recon opener. Bold!

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Arglebargle III posted:

Loving the no-recon opener. Bold!

Lmao recon is for fools, you can save money and know where the enemy is by when they start shooting at you

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Champion draGoon horse slayer. Making Lancers weep for their horsies since 2011. Viva Dickbutt.

xthetenth posted:

Discord is the first almost decent VOIP client to exist, and a lot of people use it.

It seems you and many other discord users don't know the difference between quality and quantity.

The quality is garbage and it lacks many basic features, but many people use it. "We've had 100 people on the server at once!"

Wooper fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Apr 10, 2017

Obstacle2
Dec 21, 2004
feels good man

Wooper posted:

It seems you and many other discord users don't know the difference between quality and quantity.

The quality is garbage and it lacks many basic features, but many people use it. "We've had 100 people on the server at once!"

Discord is great and lots of people use it for things other than games and it allows everything to be in once place. It also doesn't have a UI designed look right at home in windows 95.

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

Champion draGoon horse slayer. Making Lancers weep for their horsies since 2011. Viva Dickbutt.
Again the only thing anyone ever has to say is lots of people use it.
The interface is in fact bad.

Paingod556
Nov 8, 2011

Not a problem, sir

Cross posting from the Wargame thread because SD relevant-

Plan Z posted:

Fair point and you're right on the names, but man I'm almost positive the 75s and 76s have the same bore width, though I may be remembering wrong. I only remember it being mentioned in Armored Thunderbolt and Zaloga's 76mm Sherman book.

I dug a bit more and you're right. Seems like the 75mm, 76mm, 3 inch, 17 pounder and 77mm were the same shell calibre, but different ammo and breach so no cross compatibility.

Any Aussies up for hooking up tonight? I want to get some video recorded of a match and this game is best when its not 1v1

Phrosphor
Feb 25, 2007

Urbanisation

Paingod556 posted:

Cross posting from the Wargame thread because SD relevant-

I dug a bit more and you're right. Seems like the 75mm, 76mm, 3 inch, 17 pounder and 77mm were the same shell calibre, but different ammo and breach so no cross compatibility.

Any Aussies up for hooking up tonight? I want to get some video recorded of a match and this game is best when its not 1v1

I am up for some Australia timezone games, but I currently don't have a mic if that is any obstacle.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Please chill out about Discord/Mumble.
If you miss Mumble, then please create your own Mumble server and play alongside those who like it. There is nothing stopping you doing this. Do not choose to make all your posts in this 3 page thread about how much you hate Discord.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
I'm out tonight, but could be down other nights for games with Aussies (I'm not one, but I live in UTC+8 right now)

Anyone else here in an Asian/Pacific timezone?

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Arglebargle III posted:

Yeah it seems it's just dead but the other side doesn't know that and will continue banging away at it, so it's a bit better than dead.

Take no chances. Shoot at it until it's on fire/turret blows off was a standard tactic (and probably is too this day).

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

Deptfordx posted:

Take no chances. Shoot at it until it's on fire/turret blows off was a standard tactic (and probably is too this day).

Right, which is why, "This tank was a flaming death trap, look at all those burned up hulls on the battlefield" is the wrong conclusion from the evidence. Standard practice was to shoot it until it burned if for no other reason than to keep it from being salvaged.

Played as Scots against Medium AI 12th SS. That came down to the wire before a minor victory. The AI is maybe a little too unfocused now? It sort of pushes across the entire map equally when it probably should concentrate it's panthers and pick a corridor? But still a good fight. My biggest flaw was not putting enough AA behind my static defensive positions, that Bf-109G is a goddamned killer. Also, counter recon recon.

Other notes:
Wolverines are cool and good
The Scots get a phase C 55 point Stuart with two stars and a commander that you can dismount under the infantry tab. Also, Stuarts are good in any phase.
Two Churchills and a few squads of dismounted infantry and recon is surprisingly resilient to Panther Gs. Also, the Churchills are so slow that they don't really outpace the infantry. Which I suppose was the intent.

Paingod556
Nov 8, 2011

Not a problem, sir

Murgos posted:

Right, which is why, "This tank was a flaming death trap, look at all those burned up hulls on the battlefield" is the wrong conclusion from the evidence. Standard practice was to shoot it until it burned if for no other reason than to keep it from being salvaged.

The Scots get a phase C 55 point Stuart with two stars and a commander that you can dismount under the infantry tab. Also, Stuarts are good in any phase.

I should find the source, but I've seen accounts that the Germans would expend up to 20 AT shells per late model Sherman that brewed up. The Wet-stowage models were notoriously hard to burn, unlike the early ones, or British armour, or German armour (which would do it randomly) or Russian armour (which didn't so much burn as explode)

The Stuart is a Kangaroo conversion, but yes, it's a fantastic heavy APC/IFV. Decent armour, and a Ma Deuce plus .30

Xerxes17
Feb 17, 2011

So, I'm going to post about 3rd Armored. Can anyone write up about the other divisions?

Overview
This division is very strong and flexible, which makes it perfect for beginners and veterans alike. You have solid, dependable options across the board which if leveraged in a true combined-arms fashion will lead you to victory. Don't be fooled by the name, as you can play this as a mechanized infantry deck until later when you get your real tanks unlocked.

Recon
Very straightforward as you only have 3 types for all phases with later phases just giving you more per card. The M8 Greyhound is a fast armored car with a 37mm canon on it which is a serious threat to other recon units, light tanks and even some medium tanks. They make for a good addition to your tank force to have better vision in open field fights, or when you're exploiting a breakthrough of the enemy line. Recon are a two man unit that come in a jeep with a .30cal that are good for sneaking around and spotting things. Scouts however are a 4 man team and with their Tommy Guns can add to the fight in forested or urban areas, or can be used to murder mortar teams or AT guns that you sneak up on. At first they can come in an unarmed jeep, but later can use an armored car with a .50cal on it.

Infantry
Here is where the USA's enormous production comes to the fore in that every single squad here (except for Eng. Leaders) come in a M3 half-track with either a .30cal or a .50cal. These HT's should be used carefully and not just tossed away as they are an important source of supporting firepower for your grunts.

You have two kinds of command squads. Arm. Leader are available in Phase-A and come with a .50cal HT. They're not that good in a fight and should be kept out of danger. Eng. Leader however are packing SMG's and satchel charges that will annihilate any enemy infantry that gets to 100m or closer in a single blast. However, you should be keeping them out of danger still, and they arrive in a fancy Ford GPA without a gun. They come in at Phase-B.

Your primary squad are the Arm. Rifles, that are somewhat lacking in firepower, but are equipped with a 200m range bazooka which makes them a very good "core unit" to your force. With command squad, half-track and tank support these guys can take on anything. Available in Phase-A and B, with a .30cal HT.

The other squad you get starting in Phase-B are Engineers. They are packing SMG's and satchel charges that will annihilate any enemy infantry that gets to 100m or closer in a single blast. This makes them very useful in a Phase-B attack on a contested town where you and the enemy have half of it each. They have no AT firepower however and arrive in a .30cal HT.

The last squad you have are the Phase-B Arm. LMG. Rifles that arrive with a .50cal HT. They have Garands and two M1919A6 LMG's that let you go all Deathwish 3 on some Nazi's. They are a very potent anti-infantry unit on both attack and defense, but lack any form of AT.

You also have access to a .30cal HMG team, but they seem somewhat redundant in this deck as you should be swimming in .30cal MG's from all the HTs you have driving around. I could see them being a good choice for flank security as one of these (+ HT) and an AT gun should put a stop to any light flanking attempt.

Tanks
With 3rd Armored it's important that you make your tanks work in mutually supporting teams, and to leverage your very strong support and artillery options to break the enemy before launching your attacks. Played well you'll make like their namesake and :sherman:

In Phase-A you have access to CMD M5A1 (2x2**), M5A1 (2x5), and M4A1 (2x1*). I personally find two command tanks and an M4A1 to be entirely sufficient for Phase-A, as the CMD M5A1 will fight better than the regular M5A1, and will boost your M4A1 up to two stars of vet. So they synergize very nicely. That said, regular M5A1 are probably the best light tank in the game and the fact that 12.SS Fireflies are being spammed so much is limiting their use. Another idea is to use the CMD M5A1 as commanders for your Arm. Rifles which is very effective. Don't go head on against the butterfly until you can call in a P-38 to rocket run it, then you can panic it with follow up shots and then often rout the entire enemy force.

Phase-B is where it gets interesting. You now have CMD M4A1 (2x2**), which are important towards the success of any armored push as what often breaks first is morale, not the armor. You also now have M4A3(75)W which are a little better armored than M4A1 and can either be (3x5) or (3x3*) and make for good general purpose tanks. For my money I prefer the one-star M4A3(75)W as if you're loosing that many tanks you're on the path to defeat anyway, and you want your tanks that you do call in to fight as best they can. Generally speaking I find that in SD44 it's better to have a few, high quality anchor units supported by lower value units than to have a medium amount of mid-quality units. If you try to push with 5 Shermans you'll just take more tank losses from not being able to micro each one as effectively.

Next is the M4A3E2 (B2x1) (C2x2) aka Jumbo which is a regular Sherman that has made some big gains and as a result has an impressive 21AV front, side armor that is slightly better than regular Sherman frontal, and rear armor that is only slightly worse. The Jumbo is very important as you will need them to clown the enemy with a shitbrick that they can't kill at range while you move another force into position, or to reveal where their stuff is for arty/air support to deal with. An absolute must take, but don't expect it to kill many things as it only has the regular Sherman 75.

Lastly, you have the M4A3(76)W that comes in at Phase-B (3x1*) or Phase-C (3x3*). They now have a better gun that also goes up to 1200m range with better AP. They will trounce tanks like Panzer 4's, but tend to struggle against Panthers due to their armor. However, you should be able to make use of numbers, flanking and support assets to still achieve breakthrough. The increased range also makes setting up flanking shots much easier. Remember that this time you don't need to kill a unit, you just need to break their morale and keep pushing.

At the moment due to 12.SS spam, you'll feel oddly weak at Phase-C unless you've managed to keep your momentum up all game and not let them get the points to get a number of Panthers going. I often find that Phase-B is your peak for pushing, and to use Phase-C as either a victory lap over a broken enemy or to go on the defensive and hold onto the gains you've made.

Support
Here you have a grab bag of stuff. GMC trucks will keep your guns fed with ammo and unlike Wargame they do not repair tanks or replenish infantry. So if you've got a broken track your tank is now a pillbox. Jeep .50cal can make for a nice, cheap, and mobile addition to your starting attacks or to be sued for flank security against infantry and light vehicles. .50's have 800m range to most MMGs 600m. There is also the CMD M20 armored car if you don't want to use a tank or infantry slot on command units, or if you want something to boost your AAA effectiveness without pulling a front-line commander away. There are also Flamethrower teams which pack an SMG and a flamer which are useful for supporting your infantry in town fights, but are really fragile.

In phase A you have (3x2) M8 Scott, which are M5's with a low-velocity 75mm gun in place of the 37mm AT gun. Against infantry they're just as good as a Sherman and are much cheaper.

But the real star of this section is the M4A3(105)W, which is a Sherman with a 1200m range howitzer. They're very cheap at 120 points and have (B2x2*), (B2x1**) and (C2x4*) availability. Their long range will let you clear out enemy AT guns effectively, their high damage will clear out infantry in buildings quite well and the high suppression they inflict lets them contribute to any fight, even when you are fighting Panthers. They make and excellent support unit for your Sherman tanks. Using a Jumbo to reveal enemy ATGs and then knocking them out with 105's is a very effective tactic.

Anti-Tank
You're limited in options and choice here with only two kinds of ATG to choose from and only 3 slots to use. Leader units are very important because an ATG gun that gets pinned very quickly becomes a dead ATG, and you also want your first few shots to be effective as possible. Making use of the return fire command is very good here as you can then let the enemy close to a better distance to get a higher chance of penetrating. Also, you simply must relocate the guns after every engagement starting in Phase-B as bombers and artillery will just destroy you. Do note that moving cancels the return fire command, so be sure to queue up a repeat of it if you're ambushing.

First is the M3 57mm ATG which performs well in Phase-A, begins to struggle in Phase-B, but is rather outclassed once you get to Phase-C. However, the dreaded Buete Firefly (from 12.SS) lacks HE ammo, so your ATGs can engage it without worry until it gets to 800m range with it's .50cal. At first it comes in a fast moving Jeep, which isn't as bad as it sounds as it means you should arrive at a good spot before the enemy tanks. Later comes with a M3 HT which makes it a viable choice for flank security when placed correctly, don't leave them both in the same spot!

Second is the M1 Gun 76mm that first shows in Phase-B at either (1x1**) or (2x2). These things are great, if fragile as you should be out-ranging many things and the fact that you can push these through hedgerows means you can hit enemy tanks at angles they enemy might have forgotten about. They also get a HE round, but this is rather annoying as it just means they reveal themselves by shooting at enemy infantry, so make good use of the return fire command.

Anti-Air
In my experience just spam the poo poo out of M16s as planes seem to follow the same rules as tanks in that hit is a kill and you want as many dice rolls as possible. Their quad .50's also make them very good at chewing up anything that isn't a tank too, so consider using them in keyholes to catch enemy inf in the open. Bofors and M15s do have longer range, but also seem to be less effective against planes. In general if you want to kill a plane, you need to send a fighter after it. And your AAA exists to de-louse your fighters as they evac away from enemy fighters after killing their target.

Artillery
Now we're talking! To start with you have only light and medium mortars in Phase-A. The 60mm mortar has less range, but in bocage territory that isn't so much of a problem and they have a very high rate of fire which lets them lay down smoke and suppression very quickly. The medium mortar half-track is a bit more expensive and has a slower rate of fire, but is more mobile and has more range and boom.

Phase-B is when your real toys show up. The M7 HMC is a light howitzer with plenty of ammo and range that will let you keep up harassing fire and knock out enemy ATGs (especially the flak-88).

You also get access to a M4A1 OP with a radio to call in fire from 155mm artillery, which can be fired in a fast reaction fire, a wide area barrage or a concentrated strike. These are extremely powerful and will allow you to dislodge an enemy from a strong point much more easily than with out. You can use follow up strikes to keep your enemy off-balance on thier fall-bakc line and perhaps achieve a breakthrough. They're a must take, so always have 2-3 in your deck. They can only be used three times however, so choose your strikes carefully, once they are done, they can use their MGs to support infantry as the 75mm is a dummy.

The Calliope is also seems very good, but I haven't used it yet.

Air
With only three slots you'll have to make a hard choice on what you want your air to do and to focus on that. Supporting the ground? CAS with P-38's and P-47s will let you rout anchor units like Butterflies and Panthers. Scout planes are good for getting a better picture of the enemy disposition and for spotting artillery. 3rd Armored's special unit is here i nthe form of Rosie the rocketeer who sits between the cost of a Grasshopper and a P-38 and lets you scout and shoot rockets. The P-51Ds are of course for establishing air superiority. In Phase-B and C your P-38's can start carrying bombs, which are very effective against infantry, ATGs and artillery. I personally always take at least one card of P-38s in Phase-A as they are great at dealing with either the Buete Firefly tank or the HS-129B3 ground attack plane, which are central to many players openers of the 12.SS and the 91.LL respectively.

Xerxes17 fucked around with this message at 14:27 on Apr 10, 2017

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Murgos posted:

Even though they were in my Battlegroup I totally failed to notice this till a game 5 minutes ago when I was suddenly "Wait, where are all these Stuart's coming from....Oh. Cool".

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

Paingod556 posted:

The Stuart is a Kangaroo conversion, but yes, it's a fantastic heavy APC/IFV. Decent armour, and a Ma Deuce plus .30

Ah, I never zoomed in to look at it or checked it out in the viewer. I was playing with an auto-filled deck because it was late and I just wanted to try out the 15th without spending an hour debating card selection (although that is fun too). I just saw it had a tank outline and assumed it was the Honey Stuart. Still, for the way I used it (anti-infantry and softish targets) that's all I needed.

Paingod556
Nov 8, 2011

Not a problem, sir

Biggest trouble I've had is remembering with the 3rd is that the Phase A infantry are very eh at anti-infantry and need that half track and mechanised MG support. I'm starting to lean on the MG squads you get in Phase B, and it's working a lot better.

The Calliope is an M4A1 M4A3 (just checked, has 11 front armour) 100%, with the same gun and armour. The bonus is the T34 rocket launcher which is a medium range (bit more than a heavy mortar) mass rapid area suppression tool- wide area of affect, small kill radius per rocket, but lots of rockets. I've not used it on the front line, but I think it would work well as long as you avoid any AT of any kind. Yes it has a 75mm which is decent against everything, but by the time you get it there are PaK40 and Panzer IV's roaming around which will frag it head on.

Paingod556 fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Apr 10, 2017

Enjoy
Apr 18, 2009
Steam just patched the game and now I can't join any servers :(

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

The hardest part of 3rd AD is spending your phase C income.

Infidelicious
Apr 9, 2013

Hitleryouth:

Firefly + Cromwell + 2 PzGren / Pz Leader + 223 carrying Recce is a really strong opener against 3 Arm anywhere not urban and not Pointe Du Hoc... The 223's poo poo on halftracks, and the Cromwell outranges / pretty much instantly pins AT guns and the Firefly shits on vehicles.

Keep the firefly and Cromwell together and it's very difficult to engage without air support, keep pushing the recce forward in cover and you're golden.

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

It's so damned weird that the Nazis get the strongest Allied armor opening.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

xthetenth posted:

It's so damned weird that the Nazis get the strongest Allied armor opening.
Eh. The firefly is strong against tanks but it does precisely gently caress all vs anything else. The Scots can get a crocodile and/or an AVRE.
Also the real maximum-heavy-tank nazi deck isn't in yet. And panzer lehr have no phase A tanks.

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Ein Sexmonster posted:

Eh. The firefly is strong against tanks but it does precisely gently caress all vs anything else. The Scots can get a crocodile and/or an AVRE.
Also the real maximum-heavy-tank nazi deck isn't in yet. And panzer lehr have no phase A tanks.

The combination of the Firefly and cromwell is really strong. Scots don't have strong AP at all.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

xthetenth posted:

The combination of the Firefly and cromwell is really strong. Scots don't have strong AP at all.
It is, but that's most of your starting points crammed into two lightly armored tanks. A well managed AT gun or airstrike will ruin your entire phase A. It's a powerful plan but it comes with some big vulnerabilities.

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

History shows, again and again, how nature points out the folly of man.
I can't imagine how you would do a Cromwell-Firefly opening without losing most of the map because you don't have enough infantry to throw around.

DatonKallandor
Aug 21, 2009

"I can no longer sit back and allow nationalist shitposting, nationalist indoctrination, nationalist subversion, and the German nationalist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious game balance."

xthetenth posted:

The basic scot Phase A AT-gun is good enough to pen/scare the Firefly at max range and the Firefly can't answer because of no HE shells. You might not get a kill early, but can deal with it until Phase B.

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

xthetenth posted:

lmao the scots answer is to take 15 squads for the same price, take the map and win the game

Infidelicious
Apr 9, 2013

HannibalBarca posted:

I can't imagine how you would do a Cromwell-Firefly opening without losing most of the map because you don't have enough infantry to throw around.

Armored rifles rely on m3s for fire support to win against lmg armed infantry. Exploded m3s / the threat of exploded m3s means you can't take ground.

223s are fast and pin quickly they're also not terribly expensive. Also cars and half tracks still push the front line. Just stay 250m from heavy cover and keep pushing the Reece that came with the 223s up. If they break cover Armored rifles pin instantly.

All you can do is throw p38s at the Ff until phase b... and taking ground from panthers / pgrens / rocket planes when they've been able to dig in is a bitch.

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

One of the new things I'm enjoying is how forest/heavy cover is impassible to vehicles and tanks. Had a funny moment yesterday playing against a goon where I was using some forest to keep my Stuarts and Shemans alive against two Panthers until I could get a Jumbo into the area.

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Infidelicious posted:

Armored rifles rely on m3s for fire support to win against lmg armed infantry. Exploded m3s / the threat of exploded m3s means you can't take ground.

223s are fast and pin quickly they're also not terribly expensive. Also cars and half tracks still push the front line. Just stay 250m from heavy cover and keep pushing the Reece that came with the 223s up. If they break cover Armored rifles pin instantly.

All you can do is throw p38s at the Ff until phase b... and taking ground from panthers / pgrens / rocket planes when they've been able to dig in is a bitch.

or you can just take a mortar and drop smoke, and your rifles and halftracks are fine

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

OctaMurk posted:

lmao the scots answer is to take 15 squads for the same price, take the map and win the game

Yeah, that's totally true. I'm specifically talking about just how potent the armor is and it being weird that it's allied, and from a perspective of playing a lot of 3rd armored and my preferred opening relying really hard on things with armor that make great targets for the butterfly.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Have the said how many divisions will be in release?

Xerxes17
Feb 17, 2011

Popete posted:

8 per side.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Steel_Division/comments/640z4t/confirmed_divisions/

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Popete posted:

I don't know if they've confirmed it but I think the 18 we know about is the final number.

Wooper
Oct 16, 2006

HxuTo5PylUGVIpVRlTKSwZYxlkGS0ZLhkwKTIZSSlQGSopKSlIGVEZYhk2GV4pXSknGUEZTRlCE=

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

Infidelicious posted:

Man, the official forms have really mislead me. There is a huge thread there about M5 Stuarts penetrating Panther Gs from the front from across the map. To find out here that they can't even deal with a single up-gunned Sherman. I am dissapoint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xerxes17
Feb 17, 2011

Wooper posted:

HxuTo5PylUGVIpVRlTKSwZYxlkGS0ZLhkwKTIZSSlQGSopKSlIGVEZYhk2GV4pXSknGUEZTRlCE=

Not a single Leader unit, shameful.

Edit:

Smoke is even more important than it was in WG.

My opponent here had brought in a few Churchills, but thanks to the smoke on the crossroads they were removed as a factor without firing a single shot. If he tried to push through it, it would get fired on from several sides by AT, and he tried this 3 times with the result being only 3 very fast explosions. Also, it means I can move those two trucks of Pz.Grens up to reinforce the attack on the left with no worry of being shot at.

Really, with 12.SS you should be going Infantry, ATG and auto-cannon half-track heavy at the start. It lets you cover a wide area and makes you much more resilient than having 200pts stacked on a single unit.

Xerxes17 fucked around with this message at 19:37 on Apr 10, 2017