Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
You guys want to see some baserunning and coaching? I never know how big these things are so I'll link it, but yeah you do.

I think I blame the coach as much as the player here, he's waving him home and doesn't throw up the stop sign until he's right on third.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 08:03 on Jun 22, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I love little leagueish plays.

https://twitter.com/Cut4/status/900176267970060292

e: I believe this is a 6-5-2-5(E5)-6-3-2 putout with one unearned run scoring. I wanted the pitcher to get the end of his glove on it to add another number but I don't think he did.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 08:40 on Aug 24, 2017

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

This is what happens when I'm not really paying attention when I'm playing the show.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Inspector_666 posted:

Holy poo poo I only just realized that was in the 9th with 2 outs. :wow:

Holy poo poo I completely missed that too. I can't imagine watching that live :stare:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Grittybeard posted:

I love little league plays.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kalenn Istarion posted:

is a game every baseball player ever has played in the dugout

I haven't thought of Big League Chew in years but now I need to go find some.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Popete posted:

If you're wearing one you don't take it out during the game. That dude is not wearing one.

Did you ever buy one? Because I'm encouraging you to buy one again if you didn't :v:

• Locked thread