Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

Maybe Senpai will finally notice me now that I've dropped :fivebux: on this snazzy av

howe_sam posted:

I know the throw wasn't great, but I love watching Christian Vazquez throw out fools who try to run on him.

I used to love watching Martin do this :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

Maybe Senpai will finally notice me now that I've dropped :fivebux: on this snazzy av
https://twitter.com/mlbgifs/status/853033573934284800

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

Bilirubin posted:

LOL did his helmet try to jump back onto his head?

Hahaha I didn't even see that, that's hilarious

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

I bet the ump actually had a pretty good angle - to his credit he was in exactly the right spot to call that play

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

I don't know how to make gif clips but Stro's shenanigans with varying his windup last night looked pretty sweet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

Hey guys this game is loving boring, let's see who can blow the biggest bubble before the next inning

is a game every baseball player ever has played in the dugout

• Locked thread