Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
My fiancee and I are gonna start gearing up to do some camping next year. I haven't gone properly camping in like a decade because of reasons:mad:, and she wants to try it out but was never able to get any of her one thousand and one siblings to commit. So we're gonna shoot for an easy weekend trip like Memorial Day weekend or something. Lots of good state parks and stuff around here to choose from.

I gotta shop for so much gear lol. I always used to borrow other peoples' poo poo except for a sleeping bag, or Be In Boy Scouts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

khysanth posted:

If you're going on a weekend like that, make sure you book the campsite as far in advance as possible.

Yeah I plan to book like before the end of November. We're also planning a wedding, so there's a lot.

I'm hoping to score a site up in the Thousand Islands region so we can see Canada from our campsite lol.