Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crowtribe
Apr 2, 2013

I'm noice, therefore I am.
Grimey Drawer
I, too, am a computer man who likes to do outdoors stuff, including but not limited to:

SCUBA diving
Skiing
Hiking
Rock climbing

My fitness and enthusiasm has fluctuated quite a bit over the past few years, and I'm in Stage 4 restrictions currently, so while enthusiasm is high, I can't actually leave to do any of those.

I made an iso-resolution to do some camping. I moved to this city from the other side of the country and honestly haven't spent nearly enough time exploring the rest of this beautiful state or country. Plans are to do some rock climbing, abseiling (rappelling), prospecting and car and backpack camping once this is over. I'm new to roughing it, so this will be an experience for me.

If anyone is in Victoria, Australia, and wants to get in on it or give me some hot tips, let me know (or look for crowtribe on one of the various Australian SA discords).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU