Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jaded Burnout
Jul 10, 2004

Quick note about administration in Take a Hike.

TaH's IKs are (and will continue to be) in no particular order, Picnic Princess, Levitate, and Verman. Feel free to contact them with any issues.

Unfortunately IKs don't have access to the reports forums, so any reports in TaH will go to me and/or SoundMonkey. If I happen to be the one to deal with any I'll either deal with them directly or pass them on to Picnic Princess, Levitate, and Verman.

This isn't a change to anything; this is how it's been for some time, but I thought it worth writing down somewhere since there's no user-visible list of sub-subforum mods/IKs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaded Burnout
Jul 10, 2004

Slimy Hog posted:

Same here. I was looking for something like this, but didn't think to look in DIY.

I think it's a legacy thing, p sure DIY used to be "DIY & Hobbies".

Jaded Burnout
Jul 10, 2004

Pennywise the Frown posted:

This should be moved to YLLS. Although there is already a somewhat active hiking thread in there.

I think I only found this because someone linked to a thread in here.

There's some discussion along these lines going on, but I need to open a thread here to discuss it with TaHers.

Jaded Burnout
Jul 10, 2004

Important thread:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3932204

Jaded Burnout
Jul 10, 2004

:justpost: