Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

CBJSprague24 posted:

Wait a minute. Televised Bingo?

You've ne.... oh my now I know what I'm getting you for Christmas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

Matt Murray has never lost two games in a row in the playoffs. Clearly the Pens will win tonight.

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together

Kilza posted:

Matt Murray has never lost two games in a row in the playoffs. Clearly the Pens will win tonight.

Did you see Dejan Kovacevic spewed some garbage on his pay site about how Fleury should start? Even *Mark Madden* told him he was stupid for writing it.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

On one hand I really hate the Penguins.

On the other hand I made a really stupid toxx that I dont want to lose at this point

Go Pens, repeat win the Cup.

I promise you my blessing is not cursed.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

I live there. My lights flickered and I laughed with my gf about "wouldn't it be awful if sports bars lost power"

welp

e: the cause

https://twitter.com/hydroottawa/status/867886370995539968

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

https://twitter.com/CarysMills/status/867887641194356736

Apparently the Pump is in the dark

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Someone make the GDT

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER
I'm a few blocks south and my kids are in bed you guys can come watch on my iPad with me psych- I'm not watching this poo poo!

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
I am in the Glebe ' old school bar. There is a blues jam tonight so we don't gotta listen to cherry

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Whoops, Keith Jones super likes the clutch and grab. Lol

Whoops not GDT

Math You
Oct 27, 2010

So put your faith
in more than steel
How the gently caress does that goony gently caress not get pulled from the game for that poo poo?

Edit: Kessel faking an injury off his own player to stop play while Ottawa has possession

Math You fucked around with this message at 03:29 on May 26, 2017

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
That poo poo was epic. Good game, Sens

Thufir
May 19, 2004

"The fucking Mayans were right."
Alright, let's go the Predators.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Get hosed Sens. Now get hosed Pens.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

The Pittsburgh Penguins are going to win the Stanley Cup.

Kalenn Istarion
Nov 2, 2012

Maybe Senpai will finally notice me now that I've dropped :fivebux: on this snazzy av

Citizen Tayne posted:

The Pittsburgh Penguins are going to win the Stanley Cup.

I...

Can't argue with this

I'd like Nashville to though

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Who had Chris Kunitz scoring 2?

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

I'm glad we have a worthy villain to be the final boss en route to PK Subban's first Stanley Cup win

Kilza
Oct 4, 2013

From the West, we have our heroes in the Nashville Predators.
From the East, we have our villains in the Pittsburgh Penguins.

Can our heroes defeat those villains and take the Cup back?

(go Preds)

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

ElwoodCuse posted:

Did you see Dejan Kovacevic spewed some garbage on his pay site about how Fleury should start? Even *Mark Madden* told him he was stupid for writing it.

I'm still surprised that anyone pays to join that site.

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Someone needs to gif the slowmo of Kunitz's shot going past Anderson and his reaction

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Kilza posted:

Can our heroes defeat those villains and take the Cup back?

(go Preds)

lol, The Pens are going to repeat

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

Posting for a better future, today!
I'm the Pens fan wearing the "I've been waiting 50 weeks for this"

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

myron cope posted:

Who had Chris Kunitz scoring 2?

Refs.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Now the only thing standing between the evil empire and another cup is the Black Knight.
Go Preds

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Booooooooooo

Go Preds

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

That's fine, the refs gave Ottawa game 6

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
The Penguins won Game 7 in double OT on a guy who has scored 1 goal since Christmas scoring 2 goals and an assist because they're the Penguins and of course they did.

I mean I guess it never really sunk in until I typed those words that I'm rooting for the house. :shrug:

This all feels very very weird after the Bylsma and Johnston eras

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Eric the Mauve posted:

The Penguins won Game 7 in double OT on a guy who has scored 1 goal since Christmas scoring 2 goals and an assist because they're the Penguins and of course they did.

I mean I guess it never really sunk in until I typed those words that I'm rooting for the house. :shrug:

Poor Penguins with their multiple generational talent players over the last 25 years

Apr 7, 2003

nature6pk posted:

I'm the Pens fan wearing the "I've been waiting 50 weeks for this"

This is incredible

Thufir
May 19, 2004

"The fucking Mayans were right."
According to NBC, first finals with 2 American head coaches.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

RC Cola posted:

Poor Penguins with their multiple generational talent players over the last 25 years

Uhhhhhhh

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

Posting for a better future, today!
Imagine suffering as badly as Pens fans have. You can't. Even. Imagine. the pain.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
I'm glad that game ended the way it did and not off the dumbass dive resulting in a PP for Pittsburgh. That was a fun series.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

BHAS owns up to its success though

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

RC Cola posted:

They've had four separate guys (yes I'm including Malkin ) be the best individual player in the league for all but one or two years in the last 25+, it's sickening

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Eric the Mauve posted:

yeah only one cup in that time

you've clearly suffered

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Pens have earned making it this far in spite of probably having little business getting to this point. Give MAF the Conn Smythe right the hell now.

I'm sorry I criticized you for smashin' cars, Preds. Let's be friends next week. Looking forward to pulling for Ryan Johansen again (here's hoping the contract negotiation isn't ugly), as well as Pernell. :hfive:

flakeloaf posted:

You've ne.... oh my now I know what I'm getting you for Christmas.

I love watching televised The Darts so I would probably unironically watch this at least once. :aaa:

Apr 7, 2003

mastershakeman posted:

They've had four separate guys (yes I'm including Malkin ) be the best individual player in the league for all but one or two years in the last 25+, it's sickening

You misspelled 'awesome'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Pittsburgh, aka the City of Champions, just expects a bit more out of its sports teams. You fans from other places just wouldn't understand.

• Locked thread