Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

due to a miscommunication between myself and my dad, he thought I was going to go to my wife's family's Easter today and sold the Blues tickets for this afternoon.

woops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

bub spank posted:

He's arguably the worst goalie in these playoffs though. It's between him, Elliott, and Allen. And I guess MAF, but he's not supposed to be playing.

Allen's good when he's good and bad when he's bad.

that sounds dumb but it's really true with him.

Also you're forgetting a certain corvid.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

RC Cola posted:

The reason I hate Crosby so much is that he's shoved down my throat every minute of every game all season and post season long. Crosby could get concussed game 1 and that's all they'd talk about all season.

Usually this is the case in the west with the blackhawks, except this time they didn't outscore the opposing goalie

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

El Gallinero Gros posted:

So this happened last night

https://twitter.com/StLouisBlues/status/857411247712718848

Guy who made original comment backpedaled of course

who could have predicted a St Louis racist meltdown at getting owned by a black guy

(it was all of us)

is there a BestFansinHockey twitter for these idiots?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I'm OK with losing to Nashville. I don't get the Blues hate though no one ever bandwagons for us :(

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Jamwad Hilder posted:

It's because St. Louis is racist.

fair enough

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Ginette Reno posted:

Personally I suspect the Penguins are going to lift the Stanley Cup

"The favored team will win" says increasingly nervous pundit for the 4 round this playoffs

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

bewbies posted:

this is gonna be the worst drat finals since that awful devils/red wings goatfuck whenever the hell that was

Sorry but you have to accept the fact that the Predators own and are good. Also while they're more defense focused, it's not fair to compare them to the trap and flying elbows show that was the 90s Devils.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

bewbies posted:

order your special predators playoff kit! includes:

one (1) "hockey puck" - the thing you hit with the stick
two (2) pieces of deep fried chicken with hot sauce
one (1) sweat rag
one (1) tiny confederate flag
country music mixtape including the hit song "i like trucks 'n girls 'n trucks"

BONUS

"rules of ice hockey" coloring book

are we really LOL SOUTHing a city that's literally a 4 hour drive south-east of us

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

mich posted:

Playing into bewbies stereotypes, just saw this trade offer on the Preds ticket buy/sell fb group... :crossarms:

unlike in St. Louis, these weapons probably won't be used for murder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Interesting fact, with a 2-1 scoreline, the Pens and Senators combined for the same amount of goals as the Blackhawks this playoffs.

• Locked thread